I just don't know???

donna56
donna56 Posts: 412
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I just weighed myself and I can not believe I lost another pound since yesterday. I think my scale is junk

!208998.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plans

Replies

• madmama
    madmama Posts: 123 Member
    A person's weight can fluctuate up to 5 pounds in a day. This being said your scale may be okay, try not to rely on it totally.

Personally, I am a once or twice a week weigher because of that fact. I can't be a prisoner to my scale.
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Enjoy being down today and try not to be too upset when you're up 3 lbs a couple days from now. It's normal :smile:
  • donna56
    donna56 Posts: 412
    Enjoy being down today and try not to be too upset when you're up 3 lbs a couple days from now. It's normal :smile:

Thanks because when that happens, I probably would have felt like I was failing with my weight loss program. Again thank you:smile:

208998.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plans
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    once a week has worked for me otherwise i get to frustrated with the fluctuation :grumble:
    i have 2 scales and their is a 5lbs difference between them also frustrating. DONT TRUST THE SCALE, go by how you feel and the way your clothes fit. it will keep your spirits up.:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.