New to MFP

Options
wsuduce
wsuduce Posts: 68 Member
Hey everyone. I wanted to say hello, I heard the MFP community can be friendly and thought I would introduce myself and make some friends. I am glad to be here and super happy to assist with your goals and you can support me with mine!

Replies

• kmpawley
    kmpawley Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP. I am pretty new here but so far I love it. Feel free to add. I could always use more support and happy to giv eit.:smile:
  • LtDreemn
    LtDreemn Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello~

I have just decided to get serious about shedding weight and gain some strength. I have gained 67 pounds in six years. NO BUENO!! I have been unemployed for four years and am a new Grandmother; I gained weight along with my daughter....Boo. Hopefully this site will keep me motivated and keep me accountable.
  • pinkcycleist
    Options
    Anyone who recently joined go ahead and friend me been doing this for just a few days but have lost an inch off my waist already. I would love to here your secrets and swap tips Good luck everyone!
  • pgprice
    pgprice Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey , Im new to MFP too. I started June 4, I plan to weigh in once a month. And hopefully loose 30lbs by October 4. (crosses fingers) I need friends to help me along the way! I will be adding you guys.

Thanks
  • wsuduce
    wsuduce Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Awesome to see so many people already set to make a change. What a great place!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Welcome....You can add me : )

Good luck!
  • vestarocks
    vestarocks Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Welcome all, feel free to add me. I've been here for a few months and it is a great place to be. I log daily and love to motivate and be motivated.

Cheers.