I bought my VERY FIRST sexy dress today

Options
Lady_Bane
Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
...technically two, but I HAVE NEVER been in good enough shape to wear something so short or so tight in my LIFE. I know its nothing to really brag about...But it brings me so much joy.
I started to cry when the dressing room lady told me that I look great. Sometimes the small things make big impacts.

Photoon2012-06-21at16463.jpgPhotoon2012-06-21at16482.jpgPhotoon2012-06-21at1648.jpg

Replies

• gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!
  • Beleren
    Beleren Posts: 142
    Options
    You look great. I love your body shape!
  • jhigg11
    jhigg11 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing. PS love your shoes in the first pic
  • Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. (The shoes are replicas of $3000 dollar LV's, but I made them for $250 with all the supplies, hehe)
  • htalexander
    Options
    It IS something to brag about! You're a beautiful lady..keep it up =)
  • HappilyCyn
    HappilyCyn Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing :)
  • smwifey
    smwifey Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You go girl! Look awesome.
  • kfitzpa
    kfitzpa Posts: 326
    Options
    you DO look great!
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Yowza...you look amazing. A head turner anywhere you go!

Yowza sums it up well! You look absolutely AMAZING!
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    ...technically two, but I HAVE NEVER been in good enough shape to wear something so short or so tight in my LIFE. I know its nothing to really brag about...But it brings me so much joy.
    I started to cry when the dressing room lady told me that I look great. Sometimes the small things make big impacts.

Photoon2012-06-21at16463.jpgPhotoon2012-06-21at16482.jpgPhotoon2012-06-21at1648.jpg

You look amazing!!

But seriously... you made those shoes?? you must tell me how? I am a shoe-*kitten* and rather crafty, I could totally get into that!!!
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    First of all, you look AMAZING!!!!!! Second of all, it absolutely IS something to brag about!!!! You should be so proud!!! You have one of the most amazing bodies that I have ever seen, show it off and rock it proud!
  • MinkyMoo13
    MinkyMoo13 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Love the colours!!

What's ur tatt of? Post a pic on my thread i created (let me see your tatts) wanna see everyones tattoos
  • lostsanity137
    lostsanity137 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and super sexy! I can't wait to rock a tight dress too!
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    First thoughts in my head were wow and yummy
  • Woolooloo
    Woolooloo Posts: 82
    Options
    Yowza...you look amazing. A head turner anywhere you go!

Yowza sums it up well! You look absolutely AMAZING!

+1 Wowza!
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    You look great, love the shoes too!
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Jaw-dropping!
  • RafreaknRa
    Options
    Get it gurl!!! You look great! I'm loving the pink dress and the sparkly heels.
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. (The shoes are replicas of $3000 dollar LV's, but I made them for $250 with all the supplies, hehe)

You look wonderful. Regardless of what size you are, always think of yourself as sexy.:bigsmile: I know I do, and when I drop this weight, I won't be able to stand my own self. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now the question is, THOSE SHOES, I love heels. Those look amazing, you have to tell how you did that.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!