Greek yogurt + Beneprotein = FAIL

Options
bookfaery
bookfaery Posts: 53 Member
In case anyone is curious (and I'm CERTAIN you are!), mixing a scoop of Beneprotein into one's evening Greek yogurt and fresh strawberries, whilst admirable in theory, is not precisely palatable in practice. In other words, my taste buds are sad :(

Don't. Do. It.

Replies

• onikonor
    onikonor Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    haha yeah some foods don't mix very well.

I thought protein doesn't have much flavour though?
  • wolfi622
    wolfi622 Posts: 206
    Options
    Awww. I love my whey protein powder mixed with my greek yogurt. Works really well and tastes great. I use either Fage or Dannon Oikos yogurt and one of the flavored "Body Fortress" powders.
  • kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I mix my Herbalife protein into my greek yogurt a lot. That and chia seeds...... does it give it a different texture? yes, but I like it.
  • Emili03
    Emili03 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    In case anyone is curious (and I'm CERTAIN you are!), mixing a scoop of Beneprotein into one's evening Greek yogurt and fresh strawberries, whilst admirable in theory, is not precisely palatable in practice. In other words, my taste buds are sad :(

Don't. Do. It.

:laugh: I enjoyed your alliteration as well. I have yet to master eating greek yogurt period although my husband really enjoys it w granola and fruit. Good job eating it anyway and thanks for the tip!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    on the opposite side of that, greek yogurt + chocolate protein powder + peanut butter makes the wondrous concoction known only as... SLUDGE!