Fed up with people

Options
So.. This past week people been telling me that I gained weight.. So today like never... My sons babysitter grabs what I call my pouch that I got from my kids and askew me what is that? And where I got it from ? Like hello! I did have two kids in less than a 3 years! Than on top of that I'm doing FaceTime with my first love.. No feelings , just friends ... And he tells me wow u gotten fat! Like when we were together I was 16 and 120 pounds, hello I'm a woman now! I brushed his comment off and he goes, hello u got fat you heard! When we were together he always put me down, always saying I have pimples and need proactive and etc

Ugh these people get me sick. I don't consider myself fat, I think I'm thick. Last week I was 171.. Now I'm down to 166lbs... I have a butt and thighs ... I just don't see nothing wrong with me! But when will the madness end !

Replies

• caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    so get the crappy people out of your life. you don't need that.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
  • txlissa62
    txlissa62 Posts: 128
    Options
    Exactly. You're beautiful.

As for your son's babysitter, you need to find a new one. You don't need some classless, tactless person around your kid. Your first love? Sounds to me like you were well rid of him. It sounds like he was mean to you. Why would you want someone like that back in your life? You deserve better than that.
  • BlonDeee23
    BlonDeee23 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Keep doing what you are doing!! Believe in yourself and get rid of those that do not believe in you.
  • crowunruh
    crowunruh Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!! What an insane babysitter! Most people just don't think before they speak.
  • Bub1971
    Bub1971 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Rule one never listen to an ex lol. Rule two if you feel good about the way you look they dont matter. Rule three mean people suck hahahaha and have to put down people to make themselves feel better about their own insecurities.:smile:
  • MashaSK
    MashaSK Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    No matter how you look there will always be freaks commenting. I don't know any woman who never faced any negative comments Kick them out of your life and make a fence inside you from such words Good luck!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful...some people are just stupid...and have no class. Who treats someone like that!! What an *kitten*.

Your doing a great job!
  • ShellyShuey
    ShellyShuey Posts: 162
    Options
    No one should be grabbing you, how rude! And I think it's time to leave the guy friend behind. Stay strong, you're working hard.
  • leahartmann
    leahartmann Posts: 415
    Options
    I agree. You look beatifull!! Don´t mind those rude people. Maybe they´re trying to feel better about themselves by putting you down. There´s nothing wrong with you! And your ex sounds like your better of without him. He´s not a "friend" with that behavior!
  • tadpole242
    tadpole242 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Ugh these people get me sick. I don't consider myself fat, I think I'm thick. Last week I was 171.. Now I'm down to 166lbs... I have a butt and thighs ... I just don't see nothing wrong with me! But when will the madness end !
    •People telling me about my gut !
    You can not have it both ways....
  • bigjax1
    bigjax1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    So.. This past week people been telling me that I gained weight.. So today like never... My sons babysitter grabs what I call my pouch that I got from my kids and askew me what is that? And where I got it from ? Like hello! I did have two kids in less than a 3 years! Than on top of that I'm doing FaceTime with my first love.. No feelings , just friends ... And he tells me wow u gotten fat! Like when we were together I was 16 and 120 pounds, hello I'm a woman now! I brushed his comment off and he goes, hello u got fat you heard! When we were together he always put me down, always saying I have pimples and need proactive and etc

that first love is the man as he was the first time round..NOT A NICE ONE .. you are better off with out the likes of him.. dont let him put you down..you have a femine tummy AND???? its a sign that you are a mum and not all mums can get rid of it
  • MsMargie1116
    MsMargie1116 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    So this babysitter, is she like12??? Tell her she needs to respect other people's feelings and not point out their "Faults", cause you never know how sensitive to things someone may be. And if she's older I'd tell her to respect your feelings and not bring it up.

The ex-boyfriend, I'd have said, Um excuse me, I have actuall LOST weight, when are you going to lose your attitude???

I wouldn't take their comments too seriously (I've heard comments like that more times than I can count). Just use them as stepping stones on your weight loss journey. Save them up as a "How do ya like me now?" When you get to your goal weight!!! :laugh:
  • mjsunshine16
    mjsunshine16 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Good for you blowing them off! They are not worth having in your life!