Has anyone tried hypoxi?

Replies

• Athena98501
    Athena98501 Posts: 716 Member
    Has anyone tried hypoxi?

I haven't heard of that. What is it?
  • pinkminy
    pinkminy Posts: 286
    Hi Is that where you put on that suit and have the air sucked out, If it is then I gotta say my daughter did that and it was very expensive and did nothing for her,
  • lelstar
    lelstar Posts: 374 Member
    http://www.hypoxi.com.au/what-is-hypoxi/

I have a free trial so if I don't think it does anything I won't be going back, I was just wondering if anyone had experience with it. One of my friends not on here reccomended it.
  • Ellen2143
    Ellen2143 Posts: 1
    @Lelstar - I did Hypoxi about 12 months ago. I had lost 5 kilos, but was not very happy with my skin tone and could not seem to shift the last few kilos from my thighs. I was extremely skeptical as I thought it did not involve exercise and did not tell anyone I was doing it - but when I got to the studio, I realised that the Hypoxi session does involves a workout. It just applies waves of compression while you exercise to help kick start circulation and metabolism. In 12 sessions, I lost 24 cm from my stomach, hips, thighs combined. But it was my skin tone that improved the most. I did not notice teh change at first but my husband told me about 3 weeks in that I was looking great and by the end I had really firmed up. I signed up for a free trial first - so at least you can try it before you buy.
  • lelstar
    lelstar Posts: 374 Member
    Thanks Ellen :-)