I am at a total lose.

donna56
donna56 Posts: 412
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I ate breakfast and ate a late lunch and so far I only used a little over 500 calories. I am suppose to use 1500. I'm pretty sure it would be a bad idea to run to mcdonalds for dinner just to use up some calories. I don't know what to do about it. :grumble: Not only that, I added 151 calories to what I already need from walking so I now need to eat at least 1100 calories worth. Any ideas would be appreciated.

208998.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plans

Replies

• ican♥and♥iwill
    ican♥and♥iwill Posts: 176 Member
    Eat some nuts! Unsalted ones of course! High in calories, but good for you!
  • Gogo
    Gogo Posts: 9,942 Member
    Cook up a whole wheat pasta dish for dinner....still healthy but lots of calories.
  • wks7777
    wks7777 Posts: 230
    Make some guacomole, avacado is high in fat and calories but very good for u, eat with some organic blue corn tortillas...im doing that tonite so it was fresh on my mind!
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    eat some wheat pasta,some nuts,peanut butter , some fruit, cereal, crackers lol I can go on and on :tongue: :laugh:
  • donna56
    Make some guacomole, avacado is high in fat and calories but very good for u, eat with some organic blue corn tortillas...im doing that tonite so it was fresh on my mind!

Thank you
  • donna56
    Eat some nuts! Unsalted ones of course! High in calories, but good for you!

I love nuts but when I put them in my daily food, my fat and protein went haywire :laugh:
  • gettinfitmama
    gettinfitmama Posts: 164 Member
    I would eat snacks in between your meals so you are eating every 3 hours of so.
  • Beans are good- high in protein and fiber - they fill you up and are pretty high in calories
This discussion has been closed.