I need buddies and support

Options
Im back to start my journey losing weight again. After both knees bring replaced about a month or so ago. I cant exercise so much.but im gonna work hard at logging in my food. Add me.
As ur buddy

Replies

• Nutrition1st
    Nutrition1st Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Good luck! U can still eat healthy. Try aquafit aerobics. Low impact. Should be ok on knees with doctor's clearance. Great total body workout!
  • TrainInsaneGirl
    TrainInsaneGirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Losing weight is more contingent on the diet than on the exercise, so eat the right amounts of protein, fat, and carbs and you will be slimming down in no time. I believe in you!
  • submarinewife07
    Options
    Hey there. I'm kinda in the same boat..I have a ruptured disc in my back and damaged nerves in my legs that cause me a lot of pain. But I was in physical therapy for a while and man did it help.. Water arobics are great. You can do anything you put your mind to. I'm sure you'll do awesome. It's hard having a medical condition that restricts you to certain things and I know personally I've tried giving up.. Just keep pushing on. And there are great alternatives to food. I'm a recipe guru so if you want good low cal food. I'll help you out<3