Water and Lemons? what else can be added?

Options
2»

Replies

• RoseAmongThorns91
    RoseAmongThorns91 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Bump for future reference
  • janehen12
    janehen12 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    bump for later! i've only just found the joys of putting a lemon in recently
  • rosiecotton24
    rosiecotton24 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to try some of these!! I put a slice of lemon in my water everyday but haven't tried any other fruits.
  • vmilam03
    vmilam03 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    These are some great ideas! Thank you so much for sharing! Almost 2 weeks ago I gave up sodas/diet sodas...So I have been drinking strictly water and unsweet tea. Never thought to heat the water and add sliced fruits and veggies. This may help with any cola cravings that I get. Thanks!
  • April0010
    April0010 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Bump!! Great Ideas :)
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    does lemon juice from a bottle work too? i dont have lemons around, but i have just the straight juice...

Check the bottle, if it is all lemon juice then I don't see why not[other than if it is pasteurized ], but if it has sugar and other things in it... then no
  • Aperture_Science
    Aperture_Science Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Swap the lemon juice for a slice of lime, freeze the water into 12 cubes, add Indian tonic water (low cal is fine), and a splash of Plymouth Gin for a great start to the day.
  • LaniCanDoIt
    Options
    Bump!
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I am not sure how one would track these
  • sbeisel1
    sbeisel1 Posts: 181
    Options
    Amazing ideas! thanks everyone. keep them coming!!!!!!!
  • sbeisel1
    Options
    Vade43113, I create a recipie you can add all the ingredients and voila. If you dont know how to add recipies, message me I will explain in detail. :drinker:
  • rrrbecca11
    rrrbecca11 Posts: 477
    Options
    bump
  • Krissy366
    Krissy366 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Great ideas everyone. I've done berries in my water before, but now I have some great new ideas. :-)
  • Curvy_princess
    Curvy_princess Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Thank you..I do lemon water. But so many more diff things to try! LOVE it..Thanks again
  • sbeisel1
    Options
    my shopping list is growing! Co-worker just suggested adding a small peice of red chilli for zip
  • sbeisel1
    Options
    I just sliced up an apple really thin, and added it to a pitcher of water with a cinnamon stick- let it sit overnight and drink the next day. Very good!

this sounds great! but Im allergic to apples:grumble: ... but I always forget about cinnamon thanks for the reminder.:happy: