Screw Sept. 1rst I Started today!

Options
So I woke up this morning on the good side and just started eating good and decided today is the day I get back. My beach picture is where I want to get back to. Not far off but I am heading in the wrong direction and its time to turn back around and walk the other trail. My pal Ren suggested this site since I was going to sign up for weight watchers but I think this will work just as well if not better!

I am excited to get back into things!:bigsmile:

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    So I woke up this morning on the good side and just started eating good and decided today is the day I get back. My beach picture is where I want to get back to. Not far off but I am heading in the wrong direction and its time to turn back around and walk the other trail. My pal Ren suggested this site since I was going to sign up for weight watchers but I think this will work just as well if not better!

I am excited to get back into things!:bigsmile:
    Welcome aboard Jenn
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    You rock! Love that you started today and didn't go on the pre-diet binge so many of us are guilty of.
    Be proud of yourself! You'll get back to where you want to be:flowerforyou:
  • ren25
    ren25 Posts: 58
    Options
    YOU GO JENN - TEAM 160 ALL THE WAY!! WOOT WOOT!! WE'RE GOING TO GIT ER DUN!! THATS RIGHT I WENT THERE AGAIN!!
  • LisaC1026
    LisaC1026 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Way to go Jenn! I love that you didn't wait to start a new lifestyle. Today's just as good as any other day! Kuddos to you! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: