STUCKK!

Options
Ahh! I don't know why I can't get back to my original weight! I was going to try the "eat more weigh less" but I am not quite sure what I can't and can eat?

Replies

• CaraColleen
    CaraColleen Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Try eating a lot more protein than carbs! I am on the P90X Fat Shredder diet, which is 50% protein, 30% carbs and 20% fats. The weight is melting off!
  • TammyLHaley
    TammyLHaley Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Have you ever tried Carb Cycling ? Google it, read up on it you can even find some sample menus. Im trying it now, lot of protein, fruits, veggies, a few whole grain foods. Ive been trying to do it for 2 week and I have had some slip ups and sill I have lost 2 lbs.I have also been doing a step arobic class 3 days a week for 60 min a day.
    Befor this i had been stalled for at least 7 months, nothing worked for me, even diet pills. SO far so good!! wish me luck !! Good luck to you. Add me if you would like support.:happy: :happy:
  • sportybrewerschick
    sportybrewerschick Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Have you ever tried Carb Cycling ? Google it, read up on it you can even find some sample menus. Im trying it now, lot of protein, fruits, veggies, a few whole grain foods. Ive been trying to do it for 2 week and I have had some slip ups and sill I have lost 2 lbs.I have also been doing a step arobic class 3 days a week for 60 min a day.
    Befor this i had been stalled for at least 7 months, nothing worked for me, even diet pills. SO far so good!! wish me luck !! Good luck to you. Add me if you would like support.:happy: :happy:

thanks! i'm reading about it right now!