Plagued by thick thighs--but I'm wearin' SHORTS!

BAMFMeredith
BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
You thick thighed ladies know what I'm talking about---that longing to wear shorts. And I mean short shorts. Well, after months of hard work I picked up that pair of Abercrombie shorts I've had for years and though "today's the day." Put em on...and they fit perfectly!! They're a size 10 in Abercrombie, and in my experience everything there runs SUPER small. I don't even know why I own a pair of Abercrombie cut offs, seeing as I've always been curvy and their clothes are not really made for curvy women, but lo-and behold I put these on last night and wore em to happy hour! Down 25 lbs total and a few pants sizes so far--and damn proud of myself!

Body622121.jpg?t=1340372688

And yes, I posted a blog about this too. I'm definitely being a big attention wh*re today, I'm well aware :tongue:

Replies

• AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    dude. You have sexy cheer leader legs!
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    they look fine to me girl!! nice *kitten* btw :wink:
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    dude. You have sexy cheer leader legs!

*Can die happy now* lol

They def look better from the side than from the front, but I honestly can't believe how much progress I've made on them because they are like my #1 trouble spot!
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    I would hit that! You have GREAT legs, Meredith!!!!! And when I can pull off shorts like that, you best believe I will be Wh0rin it up too!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    You look amazing!
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    I have thick thighs... and when I was at my thinnest I would wear short shorts... hell, I still do when I'm walkin' around the house... ;-) And while I'm not down to my goal weight, by a long shot, I am going to buy me some (now that it's going to be 100 degrees around here this weekend) to wear out... maybe not shorty short... but not capri's... I want to feel sexy dammit! Then maybe I will stay motivated to keep losing weight... besides coming on here and seeing some beautiful peoples av pictures that is... :-D
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Oh and you should be proud of yourself... :-D You look amazing...
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Just tried my shorts on this morning. Guess I need to get used to them being a little tight on my thighs. They don't look bad and they fit at the waist, just not used to feeling like I'm in bun huggers while I'm wearing casual shorts. haha.

Aaaaand you look amazing! I'll trade legs with you any day!
  • leanandmean2012
    leanandmean2012 Posts: 179 Member
    You thick thighed ladies know what I'm talking about---that longing to wear shorts. And I mean short shorts. Well, after months of hard work I picked up that pair of Abercrombie shorts I've had for years and though "today's the day." Put em on...and they fit perfectly!! They're a size 10 in Abercrombie, and in my experience everything there runs SUPER small. I don't even know why I own a pair of Abercrombie cut offs, seeing as I've always been curvy and their clothes are not really made for curvy women, but lo-and behold I put these on last night and wore em to happy hour! Down 25 lbs total and a few pants sizes so far--and damn proud of myself!

Body622121.jpg?t=1340372688

And yes, I posted a blog about this too. I'm definitely being a big attention wh*re today, I'm well aware :tongue:

You're fine as wine and thin as wind lol :) DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    You look smokin'.
  • mdh1127
    mdh1127 Posts: 93
    Wearing short shorts is something I have not been able to do almost ever!! That is awesome for you, and def motivation for me!!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    OW OW OW OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
    Hot damn lady!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!