Fell off (again!) but I'm back (again!)

Options
2»

Replies

• TXCC
    TXCC Posts: 56
    Options
    I can totally relate. I can't count how many times I have not only fallen off the wagon but also ate the whole freaking wagon. LOL. But I am trying again too. I'll send you a friend request. It is more fun with "Fitness Pals". You can do this!!!! :smile:
  • Savemyshannon
    Savemyshannon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I can totally relate. I can't count how many times I have not only fallen off the wagon but also ate the whole freaking wagon. LOL.

LOL This is the perfect quote to describe how fantastically I crashed and burned this year. I ate the wagon, the horse, the driver, innocent bystanders, everyone!

I am so happy to have so many new friends though! :) I am so ready to do this! I never want to see a pair of size 20 jeans in my LIFE!
  • Keni03
    Keni03 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just added you!
  • bf43005
    bf43005 Posts: 287
    Options
    I am so happy to hear you are back....even if it's again! Weight loss is not a sprint it's a marathon. You made the best step by coming back. I can't say I always have the best attitude or it's every "easy" for me but I am trying my best. I try to stay positive and have a great husband to support me on my bad days. I feel like I'm better off than some by having his support so I try to pass it along to those that are struggling alone, or with little support. If you want to add me you can but I can't say I would harass you every day if you aren't eating right or working out. In the end it's up to you but I can always throw in a "Great Job!"
  • headlock_lynn
    headlock_lynn Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. No one is shunning you. We all know what it's like to have major holidays such as Christmas come around and boy does the time go quickly when you intend to get back to something then find 2,3 or even 4 months or more have passed. Each day is a new day. We are glad you have made it back today and we are all here ready to cheer you on and work with you. Add us as friends and you'll be hearing from us frequently. All we ask of you is that you support us too. Stay with us girl.