My Success Story-I'm On A Billboard In Times Square

Options

Replies

• JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Awesome!! We have a celebrity among us! Woohoo!!
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! It's really been an amazing journey for me. I started in Feburary last year with small changes to my diet. Then on April 18th I started Couch 2 5K and I've not looked back since. In just 2 more weeks I'll do my 1st Ironman in Muncie, Indiana. It just blows me away that only 14 months ago I struggled to run 60 seconds straight and in just 15 days I'll swim 1.2 miles, cycle 56, and run 13.1 all in the same day. Now I want to use my story to inspire other people out there who feel the way that I used to feel: like there is no hope of changing things. But the great news is that things can change. And we each have the power inside of us to make those changes.

You are awesome!!
    Congrats, and enjoy the trip!!
  • christinagettingfit
    Options
    That is wonderful! Congratulations and keep up the fantastic work!:smile:
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    U rock!!!! Have fun and congrats on the weight loss :O
  • MarkTheBeastR
    MarkTheBeastR Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
    Thank you all! It's really been an amazing journey for me. I started in Feburary last year with small changes to my diet. Then on April 18th I started Couch 2 5K and I've not looked back since. In just 2 more weeks I'll do my 1st Ironman in Muncie, Indiana. It just blows me away that only 14 months ago I struggled to run 60 seconds straight and in just 15 days I'll swim 1.2 miles, cycle 56, and run 13.1 all in the same day. Now I want to use my story to inspire other people out there who feel the way that I used to feel: like there is no hope of changing things. But the great news is that things can change. And we each have the power inside of us to make those changes.

You are awesome!!
    Congrats, and enjoy the trip!!
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    That is great! Have a fabulous time in Hawaii! I'm sure seeing the Ironman Competition will inspire you further in your journey! Very cool! :glasses:
  • TheNewDodge
    TheNewDodge Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Dude, that is *****in
  • MarkTheBeastR
    Options
    Ha! Don't know about that but thank you! (autographs will be available for purchase from my agent--Ha!)
    WOW!!! Awesome!! We have a celebrity among us! Woohoo!!
  • NakAttack
    NakAttack Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    WOW...simply amazing!!!! Congratulations...you worked hard for this!!!
  • degan2011
    degan2011 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    That is awsome!!! :) Congrats!
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    So cool, well done :flowerforyou:
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    mad props yo
  • pamelak5
    pamelak5 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    It's one thing to drop weight, but I have to say that I am simply awed by your transformation. You have changed your life, not just your body. I am humbled, impressed and inspired.
  • Leesa22
    Leesa22 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Congrats on everything...enjoy your time in Hawaii too!
  • Judys59
    Judys59 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    great job! keep up the good work!
  • eedossa
    eedossa Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    What an amazing and inspiring story! Thank you for sharing it and congratulations on your success!
  • ladyluch99
    ladyluch99 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You've done great and you deserve it! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • EmilySG2011
    Options
    I'm sure you are really proud....and have every right to be. 100 lbs is absolutely amazing. GREAT JOB!
  • MarkTheBeastR
    Options
    Thank you. Your words are so kind. I really appreciate that.
    It's one thing to drop weight, but I have to say that I am simply awed by your transformation. You have changed your life, not just your body. I am humbled, impressed and inspired.
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    How great you must be feeling. Congratulations and have fun in Hawaii!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!