12lbs in 43 days... Hello!

Options
Hi,
I think I love this site, I hope that I stick with the food diary and calorie counting. What a great feature! I have always been heavy ... but I moved to Spain and actually lost a lot. I Think the food was healthier then in the states, and well I walked everywhere. The problem is I moved to Thailand - and a really small town... and gained. You would think that because the average Asian is tiny you would get tiny too... nope. It's so hot walking outside it's painful, and not to mention I live in a very remote place where there is nowhere to walk, and wild dogs. The food is FRIIIIIIIIIIIIED, and well temptations.... Anyway I am moving back to Spain in about two months, and my boyfriend (from Spain) arrives here to collect me in about 43 days. I would love to get down to what I was before I left, if not a little more. My future goal weight is of course a lot slimmer... but baby steps into the future. I aim to succeed, and any support is welcome! In my pics you can see me now at 185lbs at a BBQ and then some great shots of me in Spain at 165lbs.... sigh.... Add me:) :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Saken
    Saken Posts: 476
    Options
    hola hola Chica! que bueno que te gusta el MFP! yo tambien estoy en mismo plano que tu!

I am glad that you are enjoying this :)
    Kisses
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: