New from NJ

Options
2»

Replies

• blair_bear
    blair_bear Posts: 165
    Options
    Thank you!! I will be adding everyone who said it was OK as soon as I can, there is a time limit to the number you can add every 10 minutes. The time gap will give me some timeto actually build a profile :smile:
  • BOLO4Hagtha
    BOLO4Hagtha Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    HELLO! and WELCOME!!

I'm from North NJ, and used to work in the city too. Walking back and forth from W57th to Port Authority kind of jump started my weight loss.

GL to you!
  • bf43005
    bf43005 Posts: 287
    Options
    Hello & Welcome! I currently live in PA but grew up in Passaic Country NJ, not far from Sparta. Feel free to add me as I'm on every day for something like 100 days now.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm in Old Bridge and commute to the city 5 days as well. FR on its way, Support is a great tool!
  • blair_bear
    blair_bear Posts: 165
    Options
    A lot of NJers here. Very Nice!!!
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I'm from Nyc but I moved to NJ 3.5 years ago with my boyfriend (now husband). We live in Bergen County.
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I am originally from SF. I live in "the woods" of NJ now, Sparta, it's nice and waaaay less expensive than NYC or SF haha.

I know where sparta is, you're not too far from me. I'm in Parsippany, feel free to add
  • FinsUpBindy
    FinsUpBindy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here from South Jerz, feel free to add me- looking for new friends and some support!
  • findinglessjess
    Options
    I live in Warren County NJ...feel free to add me!!