over eating

lizzys
lizzys Posts: 841 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
it seems like i want to eat all the time it is so hard to cut back from 2500 cal to 1450 i end eating about 2000 cal and than try to make up for it by doing alot of exercise tapes:tongue: so im not loseing anything:sad:

Replies

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    it seems like i want to eat all the time it is so hard to cut back from 2500 cal to 1450 i end eating about 2000 cal and than try to make up for it by doing alot of exercise tapes:tongue: so im not loseing anything:sad:

Just do the best that you can. Try drinking lots and lots of water, and getting plenty of fiber and protein to help fill you up.
    MFP REALLY, REALLY, DOES work, so just give it some time, and "work" with your numbers through making better food choices, eating in moderation, drinking lots of water, and getting in some exercise.
    The weight WILL come off, if you give it a good try! :smile:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Eat things that are low calorie, so you can eat more. When I get crazy hungry, I pop a 100-calorie pack of kettle popcorn (salty/sweet) and consciously eat it slowly, only pour out a cup at a time, and then making myself have to get up or go into the kitchen to get more. Keep going on the exercise :)
This discussion has been closed.