Any good ways to wake up? Notsure if its related to weight?

Options
Always been able to lounge about in bed until the very very last minute that i can get away with.

Back in January when I started my journey and started eating better and drinking more water I started waking up with a leap in my step and once awake I felt alive. In the last month or so I feel like I have gone back to how I was. Really not wanting to get up and cutting it fine for work. I'm still loosing weight but don't feel quite as alive any more. Is my body just getting used to it?

I'd love to get up at 6 o clock every morning and get to work nice and early and leave a little later. My sleep pattern is all over the shop. I was going to bed a bit earlier and getting up early and making the most of the day. I am the sort of person who cannot just go to sleep unless I feel tired and if its 10 o clock and I am not tired I dont go to bed until I am, usually 12 o clock sorta time, occasionally later.

So what tips do you have? Not going to start taking sleeping pills as I dont agree with them, unless I had to have them. Is there any foods that help? Drinking 2 pints of water sometimes helps but not always wakes me up properly.

Replies