Is it wrong to be jealous....

Options
JoolieW68
JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
.....of the woman who was just in the bathroom here at work?

She came in and went into a stall while I was standing at the counter brushing out my Medusa hair from my lunch time walk. She started her bladder emptying, and I went into a stall....she's still peeing. I empty my bladder....she's still peeing. I am about to walk out of my stall and she finally finishes. My gosh, she must be part camel or something!

AND WHY CAN'T I HAVE A BLADDER THAT SIZE??

Ok, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Replies

• LivetoRun07
    LivetoRun07 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    LOL!

I am jealous too. Only because I must have a bladder the size of a pea...

It's very inconvenient.
  • EmilySG2011
    Options
    This post totally did not go the way I thought it was going to. From the topic title I thought sure you were jealous of some really really skinny person.....not the case at all!! You are actually jealous of someones really large bladder LOL!! Sometimes its the simple things that get us.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Sometimes my pees really surprise me. I'll be sitting there thinking, "holy balls, when will this end?"
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I would agree with being jealous. Here at work I pretty much have to take a hike to the other side of the facility (and it is a winery so it isn't a little place) to use the rest room, and when I have to go numerous times a day (thanks to that whole 8 glasses of water a day crap), it gets to be annoying. Lol
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Maybe she's training for some serious water sports action?
  • losingitincollege
    losingitincollege Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    .....of the woman who was just in the bathroom here at work?

She came in and went into a stall while I was standing at the counter brushing out my Medusa hair from my lunch time walk. She started her bladder emptying, and I went into a stall....she's still peeing. I empty my bladder....she's still peeing. I am about to walk out of my stall and she finally finishes. My gosh, she must be part camel or something!

AND WHY CAN'T I HAVE A BLADDER THAT SIZE??

Ok, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Ah, yes. The inadequacy complex. lol Don't sweat it. She's part camel. :happy:
  • JulieH3art
    JulieH3art Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous just reading that.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Don't be jealous. She just holds her pee far too long and will soon have incontinence. You're better off!
  • gudiiya
    gudiiya Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    U are too funny...but she may be related to me...lol
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    LOL! That reminds me of when Tom Hanks was peeing in the locker room in "A League of Their Own". It never ended!!!
  • bigjax1
    bigjax1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    dont envy her ... in later life she will be wearing lady tenna or have a catheter.. while you will have a functioning bladder

holding on too long is not good
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I love those pee's like Tom Hanks in A league of their own!!!! Keeps going and going...then tinkle tinkle, shake, oh wait...here comes another minute! I'll laugh when this happens.
  • dsak
    dsak Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I love those pee's like Tom Hanks in A league of their own!!!! Keeps going and going...then tinkle tinkle, shake, oh wait...here comes another minute! I'll laugh when this happens.

I was gonna say.... she peed like Jimmy Duggan!!! Haha!!!

I'm jealous too... I have to get up in the middle of the night to pee these days (sometimes twice) because my bladder is so small!!!
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I've been known as the camel within a group of friends I grew up with for some time now.

Longest recorded pee was 3 minutes and change. No lie.
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    LOL I pee forever sometimes too. It's hilarious. It's usually when I've had a lot of caffeine. I'm not sure why that is.
  • KBUnleashed
    KBUnleashed Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Maybe she's a nurse. We train our bladders to hold A LOT of pee because we only have time to pee once during a 12 hour shift! LOL I do kegels though so no incontinence for me. :)
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    Sometimes my pees really surprise me. I'll be sitting there thinking, "holy balls, when will this end?"

This is how I am.
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options

This is how I am.

Me too. I don't hold it in for hours at all and I am never bursting to go. I pee like that often. Thought it was normal!