? re: starting 30day shred

Options
I keep hearing great remarks about the 30day shred and want to try it, BUT....I am totally out of shape. I walk every once in a while, but that's pretty much the extent of my exercise. Would the 30day shred absolutely kill me if I tried it? LOL

Replies

• creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    No, I started with it to get myself ready to do the more advanced routines. Just take it at your pace. There is lower impact options for most of the exercises on the DVD. It will hurt, I'm not going to lie. But you will feel so good when do it. I have completed level 1 and I already see results. You will thank yourself for doing it.
    Also, don't try to do 10 days in a row, give your body rest days while going through the levels.
    Have fun with it.
  • LeellenMack
    LeellenMack Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I just started level 3 today and my shape before starting was round :tongue: I just followed the beginner modifications, used very light weights (I was scared so actually did day one with no weights) and took a quick break, no more than 5 seconds, when I needed. You will improve and now I can give it another try with fewer modifications and heavier weights if I want.