ONEDERLAND is finally here---My Progress Pictures

Mawskittykat
Mawskittykat Posts: 241 Member
Get this... I have lost a total of 113.4 lbs and I have finally made it to Onderland...I started my fitness journey at 311 pounds and as of today I weighed 198.6 pounds. I still have alot to go but I am proud of the fact that I am now in onederland which I havent seen on the scales since 1989 before I had my son. I have lost about 70 inches and went from a size 26-28W down to a 14-16 misses. My feet are not swelling anymore and I am off of all my meds except my thyroid. I go back to the Dr. this Tuesday for my 6 month check-up. I started this journey 21 months ago so this is taking alot of willpower and determination but I guess me being stubborn is paying off in the long run. I am going to try to post my pictures so please be patient if I have to redo the post until I get it right.

Replies

• NoraMich84
    NoraMich84 Posts: 109 Member
    What amazing progress!!! You are so amazing for sticking with it and being committed to being a healthier you :drinker:
  • TexasBridgett
    TexasBridgett Posts: 84 Member
    That is fantastic. Congratulations!
  • cheryladamseve
    cheryladamseve Posts: 17 Member
    Sooooooo proud of you ; you just keep on going you look wonderful.
  • lcantrell13
    lcantrell13 Posts: 28 Member
    You are a true inspiration and a re proof that anyone can do this, no matter how little or lot they have to lose! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • jlanderson01
    jlanderson01 Posts: 15 Member
    What an exceptional job!! I love where you are now....onederland!! I'm using that as soon as I get there...lol
  • KaitieBean
    KaitieBean Posts: 24
    Congratulations, this is very inspiring! So glad to hear that you're off most of your meds. That's why we're doing this, to get healthy and happy, and it's very clear that you are becoming both of those things :)
  • fonitoni
    fonitoni Posts: 98 Member
    wow!
  • Awesome job! Congratulations on onederland. your commitment to your long term health and well-being is inspiring! Your goal is in your scope! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!