Bought smaller pants!!

Options
I went to Target yesterday and saw the cutest pair of capris. So I grabbed a 10 and a 12. I've been a 12 forever but figured I would try the 10. Well not only did they fit but they were a bit loose! Not loose enough to try for the 8 but they were super comfy!

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Way To Go Chic Thats Awesome:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Good for you!!! :flowerforyou: I'm hoping to fit into 10s by Thanksgiving! :happy: Well... maybe Christmas :laugh:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    lol funny thing is with me I dont even know what the heck I wear in women's:laugh: :laugh:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Congratulations! That is excellent!
  • amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Options
    Woohoo!!! Nice job girl!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    lol funny thing is with me I dont even know what the heck I wear in women's:laugh: :laugh:

I like to wear men's jeans too!!! 36/30 for a baggy fit (used to wear 38s), 34/30 for snug :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • lindsay1982
    lindsay1982 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Great job! That's awesome, I'm still a little scared about that concept, but you have shown me that I don't need to be scared of trying on clothes!! Congrats!!:flowerforyou:
  • stang41992
    stang41992 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing once. It is the best feeling, isn't it? Congrats!!!!:wink:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :D
  • kristen5286
    kristen5286 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    That is sooo awesome!! Congratulations! I love fitting into a smaller size than I thought I needed! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!