Filling, Nutritous, Breakfast! (Pic)

Options
I get a lot of people asking me what some of my meals are so I'll add my breakfast since I eat it EVERYDAY! I find it super delicious and I never get tired of it.

about 300 Cals

Untitled-2.jpg

‎3 whole eggs
1.5-2 cups of broccoli, (I've done mixed veggies Broc/Caul/Carrot before which is good too but I like just broccoli better for this)
Onions and bell peppers (I usually use all color peppers)..
Olive Oil
Salt&Pepper (Various seasonings like cajun, season salt, paprika, are all good on it too for variety)

I use frozen broccoli so I nuke it for 3 min, put olive oil in a pan with onions and peppers.. once the broccoli is done in microwave, I toss it in the pan.. I scramble the eggs on the side with a touch of milk.. pour over the veggies and mix until eggs are done, sprinkle salt and pepper over the top..

I usually pair it with a chobani yogurt for a 440 cal breakfast! This is something I cook every morning (4:45am) but reheat on my first break (8:30am) at work. Right away in the morning I mix a cup of milk with a scoop of protein.

Hope that helps some people out there!!

"Lift Heavy! Run Hard!" =D

See my progress pics on my profile or on my FB page at www.facebook.com/jenaesmithfitness

SW:180lbs
CW:132lbs
GW: I don't care anymore! :)

Replies

• melissam226
    Options
    That looks freaking amazing. Might have to make that before my long day of studying tomorrow! Thanks!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    That looks so delicious! :smile:

Thank you for posting, I've been looking for something with scrambled eggs that is healthy and filling for breakfast that I can bring to work!
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    That sounds amazing