Replies

• MalissaDC
    MalissaDC Posts: 123
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • poorcassie
    poorcassie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look like a totally different person! God bless you :smile:
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    great job sweetie! u lost a whole entire ME :)) i am 132 at this moment,. awesome achievement. you are an inspiration!
  • GAbutterfly82
    GAbutterfly82 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! You should be so proud of yourself!
  • oaks67
    oaks67 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow
  • etfan
    etfan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    wonderful-- very inspirational!!
  • pkfrankel
    pkfrankel Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! you should be proud of yourself.
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    WOW! Awesome job! Congrats
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! Unbelievable!! You look like 2 different people!! Amazing!!
  • joblmayes
    joblmayes Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! All your hard work and determination has certainly paid off, you are amazing!
  • CrysButcher3
    CrysButcher3 Posts: 322
    Options
    OMG! What a transformation! You did a great job! You certainly are amazing and your dedication is to be applauded! I'm so proud of you!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. Continue the good work... Additional toning exercises will carry you into a new dimension and continue to give you positive goals for continued improvement... Will make it easier to maintain because your energy will continue to be directed toward positive fitness goals. But great job... Looks great already.
  • PennyLorraine
    PennyLorraine Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Great accomplishment!
  • uuyecarg
    uuyecarg Posts: 6
    Options
    well done!!!!
  • mellygirl1
    mellygirl1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've just signed up today and need to lose about the same amount of weight - so I am totally inspired by you! it can be done- wow.
  • HollyRutledge
    HollyRutledge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You lost a person, that person was called fat. You are an inspiration to us all. You look fabulous and you have given me more motivation. Thank you for sharing your pics! They are motivating to others!:flowerforyou:
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    You look great and look at those legs!
  • Divine53
    Divine53 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Holy moly, that is amazing :bigsmile:
  • Eve1972
    Eve1972 Posts: 297
    Options
    Holy Crap guys! 15 pages! You've all completely made my day, I am beaming!!

I am not even sure I can begin to answer all the questions! *lol*

It has taken me 2 years this month to lose the 133lbs, I still have about 5 more I'd like to lose. I eat clean 90% of the time, exercise 5-6 days a week for an hour, I walk every day as much as I can (not hard when you don't own a car!!) I workout at home, started at 20 minutes on the Wii, have completed a Turbo Fire/Chalean Extreme combo, have one more week of Jillian Michael's Body Revolution, then I am doing Rushfit for the Summer, and p90X in the fall.

I eat between 1500-1700 calories, 100-150 grms of carbs. I try to get enough protein in, and eat healthy fats. This is what has worked for me! :D

Thanks do much for all the kinds words, they have really made me feel wonderful!
  • Get_Me_Fit1
    Get_Me_Fit1 Posts: 194
    Options
    omigosh! Absolutely motivational!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!