need to lose about 60 lbs anyone else doing the same?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Firewife18
    Firewife18 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I HAVE 73 POUNDS TO LOSE FEEL FREE TO ADD ME
  • txchik
    txchik Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've lost 60lbs but have been in a plateau. That's why I joined this site and have been really struggling. I would like to lose 50. Will add u hopefully we can accomplish our goals.
  • moni_lo
    moni_lo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have about 50 more to go
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I have... 60-90 left, depending on how things look :D
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I'm here to lose a total of 87 pounds. I have 58 more pounds to go.
  • MovieWatcher2
    MovieWatcher2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I came a long way and so far so good. I feel so proud of myself. Ive lost about 150 pounds and need to lose about 10-13 more! :blushing: :drinker: The last few pounds are going to be the hardest and i could use some motivation. Feel free to add me, please. Im 18, 6'3 and i have about 19% body fat. My goal is too pretty much be in the 14-17% body fat range. :smile:
  • Hazevamp
    Hazevamp Posts: 8
    Options
    I need to lose 150lbs. This is my first time doing this site. Feel free to add me. I need all the motivation I can get and I hope I can provide the same.
  • rhiannon737
    rhiannon737 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    mt goal is to lose 60 as well, so feel free to add me :)
  • crazyvermont
    crazyvermont Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    50 down......took some time off and now another 65 to go. Best advice I can give is set goal of 10-15 pounds at a time as it seems much more manageable
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    My goal is 60 pounds as well!
  • sunfirelynn
    sunfirelynn Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 80 pounds, id be happy with that. Feel free to add me!
  • kadase
    kadase Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 77lbs and I've lost two so far. You're more than welcome to add me also and I invite people to add me as I could use the help and be of support to others on our journey.
  • MsMelissaG
    MsMelissaG Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have to lose 100lbs. I need motivators. Please add me if you're willing to help this Miss Piggy lose it.
  • aaasky
    aaasky Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    My goal is around 60 pounds total and I have about 38 left to go. Feel free to add me, would love to be inspired by how well you're all doing!
  • iSarahL
    iSarahL Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes! I have about 70lbs to loose. Looking for support friends to help keep me going - add me :happy:
  • Kushy8
    Kushy8 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I started with 65 to lose, and I've lost 7 so far. Feel free to add me, I'm on every day!
  • ASchnadelbach
    Options
    Yes, I have about 63 to 68 pounds to lose. :happy:
  • LexiAtel
    LexiAtel Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Have to lose 67 from 72. I am excited about it.
  • cici418
    cici418 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have about 60+ to lose if anyone wants to add me :)
    be warned though...when you stalk my diary....I eat what I want...I just count everything and workout hard. It works for me. LOL
  • __faerie__
    __faerie__ Posts: 30
    Options
    I just joined today and am looking for friends! Feel free to add me. I have between 50-70 pounds to lose