54 Pounds lost with pics!!

Options

Replies

• jamm2000
    jamm2000 Posts: 79
    Options
    Major congrats on your weight loss!!! I'm hoping to wear a bikini for the first time ever on my birthday which is just over 9 weeks away. Hopefully I can lose these last 5-7 lbs by then and build up the confidence to wear a 2 piece. Good luck girl!
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Great job so far!
  • melruiz5
    melruiz5 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! Good for you for starting a new Lifestyle!!! congrats on getting married, YOU GOT THIS!!!!!!! WOW such and inspiration :bigsmile:
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    You really do look brilliant!! And congrats on the upcoming wedding, too! :D
  • J3SSP3NNY
    J3SSP3NNY Posts: 235
    Options
    You look great! Rock that bikini! You deserve to feel beautiful in it! You worked your butt off!!
  • shivakitty
    shivakitty Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratutions! I've got 56 lbs to lose! You are today's inspiration!
  • jlolson6740TK2
    jlolson6740TK2 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Nice work!!!

What are you doing for excersize? I have completed Turbo Fire and and now finishing up week 3 of Insanity!

You will see awesome results (inches wise for sure) with both of these programs! It is AMAZING!!! Turbo Fire is SO FUN!!!
    I highly recommend it!!!!

Congratulations on your wedding!!!! It will be a great day!
  • shvrngrl
    shvrngrl Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Well done! And GO ROCK THAT BIKINI GURL!!! :bigsmile:
  • renee31671
    Options
    Great Job - I can't wait to get there myself - if you feel good in it WEAR IT :0)
  • mjsunshine16
    mjsunshine16 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT!
  • doggiesnot
    doggiesnot Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You can wear that swimsuit today! Be proud of yourself!
  • stacey_cory
    Options
    Keep it up! The weight will fall off! Thanks for the inspiration and motivation!
  • Rebroland
    Rebroland Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much everybody! It truly means a lot. I'm still having a hard time seeing myself at the weight that I am at now. My sisters (they are with me in the first pic) are very naturally thin - and I've been so jealous of them all my life. But they both smoke and can't walk a mile so it makes me feel great that even though I still have many lbs on both of them - that I am more fit than them.

Running is my main form of exercise. I also walk a lot with my dog (I did 6 miles walking with him twice this week). I've been doing more hikes since it's summer time. I also do a "weight training" circuit. I make it up every other day and it varies but it generally includes some arm workouts (bicep curls, dumbell flies, chest presses, lateral raises, front raises dumbells rows etc) squats and lunges, planks, and ab work. They generally take me 50 minutes to an hour to complete.

I am trying to eat a little better. I've always been in the camp that "if it fits within my calories - i'll eat it" and I'm still operating that way but trying to clean it up a little bit - watch the sodium etc.
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    You've made great progress!!! Wear your bikini proudly woman!!!!! and if you really are uncomfortable buy a cute, sheer cover up. That way you can still show off your hard work but give yourself the freedom to feel as good as you look!

Congrats on the wedding and have fun on your honeymoon!
  • amybethgrig
    amybethgrig Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! I think you are so brave for joining in on the running races. I jog and would like to try one, probably a 5K, but I'm too chicken right now :) And you look beautiful in your bikini!!!!! Keep up the great work and you will hit your goal before you know it!
  • kheape
    kheape Posts: 4
    Options
    Do NOT be too hard on yourself you have made FANTASTIC progress and all you have to do is look at these pictures to know it! I wish you all the best in your upcomming wedding! I just celebrated my 35th and even though it is wonderful it does require dedication! You have alredy shown that dedication in your weight loss journy so marrige should be a breeze!
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing and u are doing fantastic as far as your progress!!!!!!! Also, good luck on your wedding, wishing you and your so much happiness!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm running my first 5k tomorrow!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Wear the bikini. You look fine and trust me there will be a lot heavier girls wearing them and really it's all about your attitude not your size
  • lilyates23
    lilyates23 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Becky you look great! I am so proud of you. You have succeeded at being fit, now wear that bikini. Like you said, skinny people may be skinny, but they may not be "fit". We deserve to we whatever we want because we have worked for it. And at the weight you are now, I wore a bikini! You look great. I promise you that. Thank you for your support with my weight loss, and let the 20 lb weight loss journey begin before your big day. xoxoxoxoxoxox
  • MelissaMAuclair
    MelissaMAuclair Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look so beautiful! Congrats.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!