2»

Replies

• SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    High five girl!!!! Congrats!
  • alikrorp225
    Options
    I started at 227 and am at 210ish. I canNOT wait until I get below 200! I know you feel just fantastic! Congrats! I know I'm also going to love each 10 lb increment that I cross over. Thanks for sharing. Each success I read inspires me and keeps me going. Good job!!!! :)
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm trying to say goodbye to the 190s, too, but it's sticking to me like toilet paper on someone's shoe.
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    I felt the same way about it that you did sticking to toliet paper on shoes. when it came to even getting in the 100's. I was in the 200's for the longest time.
  • stupidloser
    stupidloser Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm currently at 179......
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats!
  • Laurielronic
    Laurielronic Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Wow! you are doing awesome! I am almost out of the 190's and can't wait to get there! I started at 215 and it's slowly coming off.
  • mmarin81
    mmarin81 Posts: 241
    Options
    Congrats! Its always nice to move into the next range!!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO congrats!! It is a fantastic feeling.. I started at 245, and am inching in on the 150's, I might cry when I see it.
  • tracyhall63
    tracyhall63 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I started at 231 at ww a year and a half ago, got stuck between 199 and 201 for the longest time, today was 194 after using this site for 3 weeks so I can't wait for the 180's. congratulations to you!
  • wendytc
    wendytc Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP (even though I "joined a while ago, never logged in til 3 weeks ago) and just hit my first mini Milestone and plan to hit many many more! Congratulations on your success! Keep it going!

10777536.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • BerylX
    BerylX Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!

I started in the 220's and am now in the 180's too...now to buckle down and greet the 170's in..... :)

Add me if you want!
  • marsellient
    marsellient Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I saw that 18- for the first time in over ten years today, too. It's AWESOME! (Isn't it?). :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!