Hello out there!! Or in here. Or whatever!

Options
I'm new, hence the posting on the "introduce yourself" forum! I weigh 262, have lost around 45+ pounds already and am here to get the rest off!

Read my blog, say HI, and I look forward to meeting people who know what it is like to NEED to remove some tonnage. This can't be harder than quitting smoking, and I've done that, I've changed a lot of stuff and this is the last, the VERY last thing that I am unhappy with!

I absolutely LOVE the food and exercise diary thing, that keeps track of my calories for me! How awesome is that?! And at the end of the day, my favorite thing to read is that little message that says "if everyday were like today you would weigh 249 in 5 weeks!" Makes ME happy, and excited to make the next day even better!!

So nice to be here!
JenC

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I agree with the quit smoking thing. That was easy compaired to this.
  • faithinme
    Options
    That's my favorite thing too... this is just my second day, but I know that little message will help keep me motivate.. Welcome and Good Luck
    Faith
  • mushy2
    mushy2 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    quitting smoking it definatley easier than dieting. Its easy to get sidetracked well done
  • JenC
    JenC Posts: 5
    Options
    I quit smoking 5 years ago, and my hubby just quit last October, HOPEFULLY we can "quit" the weight together now! Congratulations on quitting, I know it's a really hard thing to do
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the 45+ lost already. Welcome to the site. I already have seen a 2.6 lb loss since last monday. I'm hoping for 2 lbs a week. I don't know if I can do it, but this site is so motivational. And I also love that " If everyday were like today you'll weigh 178.2 in 5 weeks." It really keeps me moving!