Becoming one of "those" girls

Options

Replies

• Tamara6984
    Tamara6984 Posts: 30
    Options
    What I can't get over the most about all of these 'success' pics is that most people look unrecognisable even in the face, let alone the body! I know you can't have everything, but I hope my face doesn't look as old as it does now when I've got to my target weight. but, at the of 46, it could work the opposite way, so need to be careful.

WELL DONE YOU!! You derserve the best because you've obviously worked very hard for it!
  • Skinnygirlinme
    Skinnygirlinme Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This was very motivational! Thank you so much! :smile:
  • JacqsP72
    JacqsP72 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! very much one of 'those girls' now! WTG!
  • brewface811
    brewface811 Posts: 106
    Options
    Awesome job! Has anyone ever told you that you look like Kristin Cavalleri (sp?) from Laguna Beach??
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story!!! Great job, you look fantastic!! :happy:
  • lovechick8700
    lovechick8700 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Love love love this story!!! Such an inspiration.
  • JeniyaFae
    JeniyaFae Posts: 11
    Options
    You are beautiful!! xxx
  • jesspi68
    jesspi68 Posts: 292
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look amazing... I feel the same way you did, I'm halfway there, I've never been thin my whole adult life and I'm busting my *kitten* and I just hope it will be worth it in the end...
  • heatherab78
    Options
    Congrats! I just started my journey from 165, too! Needless to say, you didn't look terrible at that weight, but I know the feeling about being called fat. But you look so awesome now!! Gorgeous, beautiful, thin and sexy! Thanks for some motivation and pics that I show I can look like that, too :)
  • fatcheeksme
    fatcheeksme Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    very inspirational! and you look amazing! :)
  • micamacho
    micamacho Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I see your pics and it almost made me cry -- it makes me believe it can be done.:smile:
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    You're story sounds like mine. I totally feel what you are saying woman! Having self-confidence after not having it for sooooooo long is just a crazy feeling.

Proud of you!!
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this post. Thanks so much for sharing!!!

I LOVE YOUR CAT! lmao!!
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    you look completely fabulous. All your hard work has definitely paid off for you :). Now, you are one of those girls that other women will wonder about! Congrats! :)
  • curlisse
    curlisse Posts: 3
    Options
    Wow! What an incredible transformation. I can only hope that I have enough patience to achieve what you have done.
  • Inojbird
    Inojbird Posts: 10
    Options
    What a wonderful post. I remember wanting to be one of those girls many years ago. At one time, I was. Then I went back to my old eating habits for years. Now that I'm older, I now want to be one of those women. Looking great at 50+... I just started this about a week and a half ago and am going strong. I congradulate you on following through. You were beautiful before and you have now enhanced your looks. Very inspiring to all!!!
  • tosmoothash
    tosmoothash Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I really wish there was a ♥ button...because I ♥ this post!!! You are so right...slow & steady does win and thanks for that encouragement!!!! OBTW. You look hawt!!! =)
  • deb1962
    deb1962 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Good job..You look amazing
  • Cherp18
    Cherp18 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You're an inspiration! All that hard work and perserverance has definitely paid off! I can't say I'm too envious of "those girls" ... I'm more inspired by people like you and by people still working out their weight loss journey. I love to see someone who's "not qute there", sweating it out! I guess I can identify with their pain lol. In saying that, I salute your success and whatever it takes for each of us to get to where we want to be, I'm happy it's worked for you! You look absolutely amazing ... BEAUTIFUL girl :)
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! You look beautiful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!