Question?

Options

Replies

• snw_
    snw_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I post pictures of my breasts when I want people to look at my breasts and pictures of my face when I want them to look at my face.

fucking finally. a girl who isn't afraid to speak the truth. i ♥ you cory.
  • brandon0523
    brandon0523 Posts: 516
    Options
    your old as **** dude get with the times.. yes i have a four year old daughter.. and im fkin mad awesome.. gold medals.. ?????? i have 4

Someone needs a hug, I think.

someone needs to take a joke. because this is what this is fun and games right.. hmmm ohhh so serious look me.. im so tough and so manly blah blah bite me
  • LivetoRun07
    LivetoRun07 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I post pictures of my breasts when I want people to look at my breasts and pictures of my face when I want them to look at my face.

EXACTLY!
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    This is a go directly to the source question. Most women here don't use their breasts as their profile picture, so those women can still fairly say they want you to look at their face. If someone uses their breasts as their profile picture and then complains that you look at her breast--ask her!
  • mphlab
    mphlab Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    GC- you are so funny - I laughed out loud until my husband asked what I was reading. My husband & I don't have children and the sequence sounds pretty accurate except the girls I know all hate themselves and are much more likely to criticize when they see a mirror. The "I'm awesome" sounds much more like my hubbie, I think I could count the "I'm awesome" thoughts in my 44 years on one hand. I'm losing weigtht but I obviously have a little inside work to do!
  • snw_
    snw_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Most women here don't use their breasts as their profile picture...

because when we do, we get our pictures removed by the mods and get our photo loading privs taken away for a couple weeks (or 30, 60 days.)
  • LivetoRun07
    LivetoRun07 Posts: 183 Member
    Options

because when we do, we get our pictures removed by the mods and get our photo loading privs taken away for a couple weeks (or 30, 60 days.)

Which is why we put a decent profile pic up and stash the goodies in the picture gallery!
  • brandon0523
    Options

Which is why we put a decent profile pic up and stash the goodies in the picture gallery!
    how do we get to the good ones
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Or post them to my group...
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options

But do you get upset when men look at them?
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    ( . )( . )
  • triciaj66
    triciaj66 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    your old as **** dude get with the times.. yes i have a four year old daughter.. and im fkin mad awesome.. gold medals.. ?????? i have 4

Someone needs a hug, I think.
    I like hugs !! Lol
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options

Smooth plug, my Queen!
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    pshhh, if I had any semblance of boobs, I probably would want to show off my girls, too.
  • stephalvarez5
    stephalvarez5 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    i think it bothers women when it's the ONLY thing men stare or comment on. *shurgs* my guess
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    what girls say they want and what they actually want are two different things.. i mean you gotta know this

True That!!!
  • brandon0523
    Options
    i think it bothers women when it's the ONLY thing men stare or comment on. *shurgs* my guess

a bra and underwear leave 90% of a womans body uncovered and men are so nice we only stare at the 10% that is covered.... THIS IS A FACT
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options

^^^THIS^^^
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options

Yup, this too.
  • BeachBobbie
    Options
    Because its boobie Friday...duh