Total loss to date w/MFP is 75lbs. with pics of course :)

Options

Replies

• yustick
    yustick Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thank you for sharing!
  • lisaishotpink
    Options
    Congratulations on overcoming your ankle injury, as well as losing 75 pounds!! That is really amazing, and I can't wait until I reach that big of a number! Good luck with the rest of your weight loss. =)
  • pcteck2
    pcteck2 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure that's the same person! What a difference. Congratulations.
  • mcedes02
    mcedes02 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look great! Wonderful job! It's journeys like yours that are helping to keep me motivated!!
  • renaesmaller
    Options
    You look awesome.. keep up the post it is very encouraging! What tips do you have on losing the weight?
  • shoobz
    shoobz Posts: 119
    Options
    I can't believe how much YOUNGER you look! :O
  • loadsandloads
    loadsandloads Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    you look incredible!
  • tracyjoys
    tracyjoys Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous, and HOORAY for you! Look at you melt away! Congratulations, and thanks for sharing your journey.
  • SweetxCatastrophe
    SweetxCatastrophe Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    You are adorable and look fabulous! Definitely an inspiration :)
  • KTCali
    KTCali Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look awesome.. keep up the post it is very encouraging! What tips do you have on losing the weight?

Thank you so much! I don't really have anything new to add, there are so many inspiring stories of people just like me who did all sorts of methods.

I mainly just stay under my allotted cals and I work out as often as I can. I prefer to do my cardio in the morning and I swim every chance I get. I use the 30 day shred, which I do every other day (bad Keely :laugh: ) and I love the biggest loser DVD's.

I would say my main tip is to remember why you wanted to lose weight in the first place, keep that thought in your mind at all times, it will help you in times of need. :smile:
  • KTCali
    Options
    I can't believe how much YOUNGER you look! :O

HAHA I know! I feel so much younger too :bigsmile:
  • Robyn120
    Robyn120 Posts: 249
    Options
    You are my new inspiration!!
  • fhsjewfro
    fhsjewfro Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Life sometimes gets in the way of our weight loss efforts, it looks like you are rebounding and doing a great job so far!

Keep up the good work!
  • becsnz1
    becsnz1 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    As per my message, again thanks Soooooo much for inspiring me to get back into it. I watched the 30 day shred dvd this morning so know what I am up for this week. I will be doing this on alternate days the next two weeks as it will fit in nicely with my walking 5 days per week. I've been to get the groceries for the week and got good healthy nutritional food so I'm planning my meals shortly.

Yay, thanks again KT!

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • Jflowwers
    Jflowwers Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a beauty you are! congrats!
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    You look great! congrats on getting back on track..
  • KTCali
    Options
    You are my new inspiration!!

AWWW! So cool! I love inspiring people as I get so inspired by all of you! I am here if you ever need support or someone to kick your *kitten* :devil:
  • KTCali
    Options
    As per my message, again thanks Soooooo much for inspiring me to get back into it. I watched the 30 day shred dvd this morning so know what I am up for this week. I will be doing this on alternate days the next two weeks as it will fit in nicely with my walking 5 days per week. I've been to get the groceries for the week and got good healthy nutritional food so I'm planning my meals shortly.

Yay, thanks again KT!

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Of course!!! I am here to help!
  • msstephens
    Options
    Great Job. You look awesome. Thanks for sharing and being such an inspiration.
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    You look great! and look a lot like me and my body! Keep it up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!