what would you do if you had NO RESPONSIBILITIES for a week?

Options
2»

Replies

• kabbit42
    kabbit42 Posts: 85
    Options
    I would go get a pedicure. Even if I have the cash for one I never have a block of time to let my nails dry long enough and they get all smudged.
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Ah, to dream...

I would get a massage every single day, sleep, drink and have crazy amounts of fun doing anything I wanted to.
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Day 1 I would find a good book, a sauna or a place with a pool and go sit and get warm. Swim and enjoy. A pedicure is a must.
    Day 2 I would go for a long walk, hit the pool again and then a movie in the evening.
    Day 3 Mall walking to see what I will fit into next - then I'd hit the pool again with another book
    Day 4 video games ftw!
    Day 5 day trip to an outlet mall
    Day 6 lunch with friends
    Day 7 come down with a cold ... (well it can be just in your head) :)
  • LillysGranny
    LillysGranny Posts: 431
    Options
    I would focus on catching up with family and friends that my normal school and work schedule keep me from seeing very often. And maybe I'd take one "pajama day" (wake up, lounge around in my jammies and read, watch TV, nap or whatever, and then sometime in the evening take a shower and put on clean jammies). There's nothing like a jammie day to make me feel like I don't have a care in the world (because people with responsibilities don't spend the whole day in their pajamas, do they?)
  • monipie
    monipie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    i would go to vegas! play during the day, lounge at the pool, go shopping, get a massage. at night-go out with my husband and party like a rockstar go home and have awesome cardio xoxo. then repeat! i have been raising kids since i was 16. no responsibilities for a week- sounds like heaven. it will never ever happen. i will ALWAYS have responsibilities. well, for the next 16 years anyway.
  • tweakz20
    tweakz20 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Week off and 3k spare? Go to Navada and meet me some quality hookers.
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    No responsibilities for a whole week!.......Now that would blow my mind in reality.....the possibilites......lol!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Week off and 3k spare? Go to Navada and meet me some quality hookers.

$300, not thousand..
  • Pirate1974
    Pirate1974 Posts: 21
    Options
    I would find a secluded cabin in the mountains. Take hikes, sit on the porch and just stare. Up early to watch the sunrise and stay up late enough to look at the stars.