blessedmommy5

Options
Okay...I will begin this new journey tomorrow. I am bit nervous but hoping that I have finally found a winning tool. I need to lose about 50 pounds. It seems like a big hill to climb but I am hoping there are some folks here that can sharei their testimony and tips. I have neck and back injuries so exercising is limiting to walking (no hills); stationary bike and water aerobics. Wish me luck and please share!

Replies

• BSBgirl337
    BSBgirl337 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Good luck! My weight has gone up and down for years, but I'm trying to get to one healthy weight now and stay there! Today, there was a cheese danish the reduced rack that I was dying to buy, but I didn't! It's the little things, lol! One day at a time :)
  • Kcarroll01
    Kcarroll01 Posts: 18
    Options
    I have had two children and each time had to lose about 50pounds each time. I am living proof it can be done. Did I tell you I love to eat too? So, it may take some discipline but I know you can do it:)
  • wxgurl
    wxgurl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I completely relate...I am trying to lose around 55 lbs, and a bit limited myself due to a chronic pain condition. You can do it! Just pace yourself, and keep looking forward! My 7 month old son is my motivation...I want to be more active with him as he gets more mobile (started almost crawling today!)...good luck and welcome!