People in their 20's wanna help challenge me? :)

Options
It's all in the title. I am a former 300+ member. Last summer though, I lost 100 pounds, and during a lil bulk during the holidays I gained 30 (oops, lol). Wanna drop back down to about 220 for a start. Looking for some people with the same goals to compete with. ;) Anyone wanna challenge me? :) lol

Replies

• Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    How did you lose 100 lbs over a summer!?!? That's awesome.
  • Reignofmongo
    Reignofmongo Posts: 137
    Options
    4 months... lol, can't say I had the healthiest diet in the beginning... But half way through I really got into proper diet. This and my dedication to the gym, I conquered!

... Now I gotta do it again. Damn. lol
  • Lynxie83
    Lynxie83 Posts: 246
    Options
    If you have done it before you can do it again! The challenge this time willbe keeping the weight off for good! :)

I'm 28 and want to lose around 85-90 pounds all up, already started :)
  • Reignofmongo
    Options
    Well, I gained it back for a few reasons... I was trying to bulk up a bit, muscle-wise. In addition to that it was the holidays, and I turned 21 shortly there after... Next year I'm going to approach things differently, that's for sure! lol
  • silviuP
    silviuP Posts: 20
    Options
    hello, u can add me i was 136kg now i am around 102 and going down we can chat about meal planing exercises , cheers (sorry about my crap english)
  • Reignofmongo
    Options
    hello, u can add me i was 136kg now i am around 102 and going down we can chat about meal planing exercises , cheers (sorry about my crap english)

It's all good my friend, consider yourself added! But in the future... Maybe hold back on the cheers, just makes me want a beer. ;) lol
  • silviuP
    silviuP Posts: 20
    Options

It's all good my friend, consider yourself added! But in the future... Maybe hold back on the cheers, just makes me want a beer. ;) lol

hehehe havent had alcohol in few months
  • Reignofmongo
    Options
    I try not to drink while dieting, but it happens sometime. once or twice a month is my limit.
  • SemperFi91
    SemperFi91 Posts: 169
    Options
    Ill join your challenge i got about 50 to lose and im starting the insanity workout plus hitting the gym everyday this shall be an interesting challenge! :)
  • Reignofmongo
    Options
    Ill join your challenge i got about 50 to lose and im starting the insanity workout plus hitting the gym everyday this shall be an interesting challenge! :)

Damn, I've heard insanity is just ridiculous. lol, my buddy is doing it and he absolutely dreads it... I'm not even gonna try, i couldn't get past the first day of p90x. The gym is just so much more familiar/comfortable to me. Good luck though! :)
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    i have to lose 7 pounds, it's not much but you know how last few pounds is hardest to lose.... i'm already skinny and was NEVER anorexic, i refuse to eat less than 1300 kcal a day, and I love food.
    But i've been struggling with last few pounds for way too long now!
  • SemperFi91
    Options

Damn, I've heard insanity is just ridiculous. lol, my buddy is doing it and he absolutely dreads it... I'm not even gonna try, i couldn't get past the first day of p90x. The gym is just so much more familiar/comfortable to me. Good luck though! :)

Thanks and Its not that bad just crazy cardio workout! lol ;) Anyways how did you lose 100 pounds that fast? I always feel uncomfortable at the gym cuz im "bigger" than all the people there and just think everyone is judging me which there not i dont think. lol Anyways you look good already! ;)
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya. I've got 112lbs to lose so I don't expect to lose all that in four months :P but I'm pretty dedicated though I don't "diet" I just practice portion control and work my butt off doing TurboFire and 30 Day Shred.

I'm down about 40 pounds since I started late February but I bought a new scale so don't let the ticker fool you.

ETA: My mini goal is entering the new year AT LEAST seeing a "1" on the scale rather than a "2".
  • Reignofmongo
    Options
    i have to lose 7 pounds, it's not much but you know how last few pounds is hardest to lose.... i'm already skinny and was NEVER anorexic, i refuse to eat less than 1300 kcal a day, and I love food.
    But i've been struggling with last few pounds for way too long now!

I hear ya on those last few! I plateaued for like 2 months and just decided to bulk... lol, not my best idea. :P

You think 1300 is too little, check my diary out... :/
  • SemperFi91
    Options
    I'm with ya. I've got 112lbs to lose so I don't expect to lose all that in four months :P but I'm pretty dedicated though I don't "diet" I just practice portion control and work my butt off doing TurboFire and 30 Day Shred.

I'm down about 40 pounds since I started late February but I bought a new scale so don't let the ticker fool you.

ETA: My mini goal is entering the new year AT LEAST seeing a "1" on the scale rather than a "2".

Awesome job! :) How is the 30 day shred? I just bought the dvd and didnt know whether i should do it or not.
  • Reignofmongo
    Options

Thanks and Its not that bad just crazy cardio workout! lol ;) Anyways how did you lose 100 pounds that fast? I always feel uncomfortable at the gym cuz im "bigger" than all the people there and just think everyone is judging me which there not i dont think. lol Anyways you look good already! ;)

Hard breakup started it. Crash dieted for a while... halfway through though i began doin it right. always supplementing the gym into my life ever since high school.

And thank you. :) Though I look better with a shirt on then off. I want that to change. lol
  • TadaGanIarracht
    Options
    Awesome job! :) How is the 30 day shred? I just bought the dvd and didnt know whether i should do it or not.

Thank you! You're not doing too shabby yourself but the 30 day shred is a pretty decent workout. It's not much fun, IMHO, but it definitely gets your heart pumping. I suggest everyone look at TurboFire... sooo much fun!
  • Reignofmongo
    Options

Solid goal my friend. :) Keep up the good work. ;)
  • TadaGanIarracht
    Options
    Thank ya sir. Congratulations on your weight loss, I'm sure you'll have no problem doing it again.
  • SemperFi91
    Options
    [/quote]

Hard breakup started it. Crash dieted for a while... halfway through though i began doin it right. always supplementing the gym into my life ever since high school.

And thank you. :) Though I look better with a shirt on then off. I want that to change. lol
    [/quote]

As do I my friend I want to look good without a shirt too haha! ;P