So Long 230s

Options
LBxLB
LBxLB Posts: 691 Member
Hey, so I thought it would be a great idea to start a thread for those of use trying to get out of the 230s we can help motivate one another on our way to the 220s. I'll start:

Hi everyone I'm Chantel, what I did today to get out of the 230s, drank over 13 cups of water (that's a first) and this week I've been trying some calorie cycling. Oh, forgot to mention, I normally WI on tuesday mornings after my workout.

CW: 238.5
WI1:
WI2:
WI3:

Replies

• LBxLB
    Options
    So, I'm moving along whose gonna join me in the quest to reach 220s c'mon guys!

WI1: 236
    WI2:
    WI3:
  • shellsrenee01
    shellsrenee01 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get INTO the 230's! :laugh: I've been stuck in the 240's for awhile and I'm hovering around 242...:sad:
  • LBxLB
    Options
    Don't :sad: lol you'll be here in no time if you're stuck try some calorie cycling it's a great way to shock your body and get those pounds off consistently.
  • shellsrenee01
    Options
    Can you explain what calorie cycling is? :blushing:
  • shellsrenee01
    Options
    Nevermind, I looked it up! I may just have to try this and see what happens. :drinker: Thanks and good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • LBxLB
    Options
    Thanks I'm hoping to be out of 230s by July 20 before would be better honestly.
  • LBxLB
    Options
    For those of us trying to get out of the 230s today's challenge is simple, consume a minimum of 12 cups of water. So far I've had 3 :embarassed: How's everyone else doing?

DRINK UP!
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • shellsrenee01
    Options
    I had to post this: As of this morning, I'm at 237.8! I did it, I'm in the 230's. Now I can say I'm on my way to get OUT of the 230's! :laugh:
  • jchantres
    jchantres Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a newbie here! Trying to learn the ropes on this site...
    I'm a stay at home mom with a toddler and 1 month old. I am excited to get to 220! Eager & excited....
    CW 230
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I busted out a couple weeks ago...229.5 last week, 228 this morning...HOLLA AT YO BOY!!!!
    My diet was decent, but not great, but It's a good compromise between being easy to do, and eating cardboard.
    I plateaued at 233 for a long time, but then I started walking after work at a local park, and I bought a bike last week, and I'm having a great time blasting around on it. I would like to hit 200 by the end of the year, and I think my goal is really realistic without restoring to eating like a rabbit.
  • LBxLB
    Options
    I busted out a couple weeks ago...229.5 last week, 228 this morning...HOLLA AT YO BOY!!!!
    My diet was decent, but not great, but It's a good compromise between being easy to do, and eating cardboard.
    I plateaued at 233 for a long time, but then I started walking after work at a local park, and I bought a bike last week, and I'm having a great time blasting around on it. I would like to hit 200 by the end of the year, and I think my goal is really realistic without restoring to eating like a rabbit.

WTG, that's awesome you have me considering purchasing a bike now, but love your time frame for your goal. I'm pretty sure you'll reach it by December best of luck getting out of 220s!
  • LBxLB
    Options
    WI2: I didn't weigh in this week, haven't made it to the gym :( been sick and I usually weighin at the gym so...
    WI3:
  • LBxLB
    Options
    WI2: I didn't weigh in this week, haven't made it to the gym :( been sick and I usually weighin at the gym so...
    WI3:

**update** I weighed in and was down 2lbs to my surprise:happy:

WI2: 234
    WI3: