Introducing myself

Options
mystych
mystych Posts: 5 Member
Hi! This is my first week on MFP and I am finding it very useful so far. I am allowed to eat 1820 calories a day and I have stayed under for 5 days. I also bought some fitness stuff to do at home so I can start doing better with the exercising. I have been over weight since I was 19 and I am now 35. My husband and I are having trouble conceiving a child and I am hoping some weight loss will help. I need to lose close to 100 pounds, but am making small goals to help keep me motivated. I love to motivate others as well as get motivation so add me as a friend for great positive feedback! Also, I would love to have others to bounce ideas and tips around with so we are all getting the help we could use :happy:

Replies

• wxgurl
    wxgurl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! My husband and i had issues getting pregnant (8 years of issues) and it was all a matter of my weight. I now have a 7 month old son that was a "surprise!" (we had quit trying) after I dropped just 20 lbs. Sounds like you are starting out right! Small steps can lead to huge changes! I would love to have someone else on my journey, as we are now trying for baby #2!