Guess age and best feature!

Options

Replies

• shoobz
    shoobz Posts: 119
    Options
    @Jennie - No way! You look way to young to be that age!!!

By the way, love the duck face :laugh:

Ha!... and I probably don't act my age either! And I can make excellent quacking sounds ;P

Duck sounds beat maturity any day! :P I'd definitely have said maybe 28? You have gorgeous bone structure. Jealous!
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Shoobz... fantastic eyes! Gorgeous color.
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options

I'm jealous of her eyes! Dark hair and bright blue eyes is the most beautiful thing on a woman in my eyes.
  • shoobz
    Options

I'm jealous of her eyes! Dark hair and bright blue eyes is the most beautiful thing on a woman in my eyes.

Oh my, you're making me blush!

FreeJenni, you have the most amazing skin. I'm so jealous, I'd love to get rid of these freckles and have lovely clear skin. :)
  • TadaGanIarracht
    Options

FreeJenni, you have the most amazing skin. I'm so jealous, I'd love to get rid of these freckles and have lovely clear skin. :)

I have TONS of freckles but they've blended on my face so it's hard to really see them there but my arms, back, legs, boobs, they're all spotty. :grumble:

ETA: If you look at my profile you can see the spots but it's kind of hard since flash and my skin don't mix well.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options

Shoobz... Your face actually reminds me of Florence Welch (Florence & The Machine)! Very pretty.
  • shoobz
    Options

Shoobz... Your face actually reminds me of Florence Welch (Florence & The Machine)! Very pretty.

That's one I've never heard before! A friend says if you cover up the bottom half of that picture, the eyes look just like Zooey Deschenal. I wish! :P
  • seanson4774
    Options
    Jennie nice lips and 22
  • TadaGanIarracht
    Options

That's one I've never heard before! A friend says if you cover up the bottom half of that picture, the eyes look just like Zooey Deschenal. I wish! :P

THEY DO!
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    @seanson since I got skipped I will say your heart and I know your age so yeah. :)
  • shoobz
    Options
    @seanson since I got skipped I will say your heart and I know your age so yeah. :)

24? :P You seem to have lovely skin, and really nice legs!
  • seanson4774
    Options
    Thank you Rasgirl if only you wasn't married lol and I would say your best qaulity would be your legs and eyes and hair...naaaw I would say everything is perfect about you!!!
  • SleepingBeauty12345
    SleepingBeauty12345 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    ras -21 and pretty hair
  • Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    27 hair
  • sarah3333
    sarah3333 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    25? Abs of steel girl! Wow!
  • TadaGanIarracht
    Options
    Thank you Rasgirl if only you wasn't married lol and I would say your best qaulity would be your legs and eyes and hair...naaaw I would say everything is perfect about you!!!

Sorry for skipping you! Uhhh 22? And I have a thing for tattoos so my opinion my be biased but I choose your tattoo. :)

And sarah3333: 23? Hair.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    ^23? You're jawline is amazing! Great bone structure :)
  • TadaGanIarracht
    Options
    ^23? You're jawline is amazing! Great bone structure :)

21? And your head. You're very beautiful.

ETA: What I mean by your head, your face and hair. :flowerforyou:
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    23 cheekbones. Lovely.
  • Reignofmongo
    Reignofmongo Posts: 137
    Options
    23 cheekbones. Lovely.

24- Lovely smile. :)