Wedding bliss and new life..

Options
kaajay
kaajay Posts: 62 Member
Hi all,

I recently joined and love tracking my food and exercise! I first heard about MFP from a friend who is also here.

I'm working to lose a few pounds (no set goal numbers), and tighten up my belly purge, so that I can look amazing in my wedding dress and on our wedding night *wink wink*

I love food. I've found myself working hard to resist temptations! I'm not sure what everyone else's thoughts are on the Meta-D drink (from Tone It Up girls) - but I've been driving a bottle of it almost daily. I love the taste. And I think I am seeing a big improvement in my skin. Not sure about my weight, etc (I do not own a scale). I'm also slowly adopting a gluten-free diet (not easy), not only for health benefits, but to adjust to my fiance's dietary requirements. *Psst if any of you have any tried and true gluten-free recipes, send them on my way*

I've cut out/reduced drinking beer/ales (I've been living in San Diego - the capital of Micro-breweries!), and alcohol intake.

I pretty much am only running about 12 to 20 minutes, 3 to 5 times a week. I don't go to the gym. I used to do Bikram but didn't think it did anything for my weight. Once in awhile I do a couple minutes of weight/strength training with a 10 lb barbell at work.

I enjoy reading the success stories here, everyone is inspirational! :)

- KJ