56lbs and counting

Options
Hi peeps,

So I am about 10 months into my fitness journey and I have currently dropped 56 lbs. I am currently at 159 from 215, I would have never guessed I could get to this level but here I am. My whole outlook on foods has changed and I could never go back to eating processed, unhealthy food on a daily basis. I enjoy cooking now and rather spend some of my weekends trying a new recipe than going out.lol.

Look forward to chatting with many of you about nurtrition, exercise and just keeping motivated while also supporting others in their journey to changing their lives.

I'll upload some picture another time...

Replies

• soulynyc
    soulynyc Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome. congrats on your 56lb loss. that's amazing. and you got a new hobby out of it very cool.
  • SSSLLLX3
    SSSLLLX3 Posts: 22
    Options
    That's awesome! Very well done! :)
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    56 lbs. That's the same amount my 8 yo nephew weighs. That is a friggin' amazing amount to lose!!
  • RickysMom07
    Options
    That's amazing. Congratulations!
  • JoseP204
    JoseP204 Posts: 16
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

The beginning is always the hardest part but once it becomes a habit, it's a part of your life from working out to proper nutrition.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!