Am I lame?

Options

Replies

• Family_Man
    Family_Man Posts: 53
    Options
    aWE, i fEEL lAME...iM 26...nO fRIENDS...mAMA OF 2...wHICH IS THE gREATEST gIFT...bUT sTILL i HAVE nO onE tO tALK tO....sO iM dRINKING...aND pUTTING oN cALORIES tHAT i dONT nEED.... :(

You might be home alone with no friends because you tYpE liKE tHiS! Sorry, this is just a pet peeve of mine. When people take extra time to type screwy or when they intentionally misspell words (especially when they have the same amount of letters). I know someone that ALWAYS spells really as realli...if you're using the same number of letters anyway, just use the right ones! Sorry, that's my soapbox for the morning. Hope your night got better. Me, I was trying to go to bed early due to work earlier this morning. I feel lame every weekend because I have to go to bed early due to work...meh.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed......
  • ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    aWE, i fEEL lAME...iM 26...nO fRIENDS...mAMA OF 2...wHICH IS THE gREATEST gIFT...bUT sTILL i HAVE nO onE tO tALK tO....sO iM dRINKING...aND pUTTING oN cALORIES tHAT i dONT nEED.... :(

You might be home alone with no friends because you tYpE liKE tHiS! Sorry, this is just a pet peeve of mine. When people take extra time to type screwy or when they intentionally misspell words (especially when they have the same amount of letters). I know someone that ALWAYS spells really as realli...if you're using the same number of letters anyway, just use the right ones! Sorry, that's my soapbox for the morning. Hope your night got better. Me, I was trying to go to bed early due to work earlier this morning. I feel lame every weekend because I have to go to bed early due to work...meh.

Haters gunna hate!
  • kr1ssy23
    kr1ssy23 Posts: 270 Member
    Options

Thanks hun...I dont ALWAYS tyoe like that...I just do it when Im bored :(
  • kr1ssy23
    Options

just something different

Thanks hun...I dont ALWAYS tyoe like that...I just do it when Im bored :(
  • kr1ssy23
    Options
    try it with 7up and grenadine or cherry 7up (tastes like a creamy Shirley Temple) or with orange soda (tastes like a Dreamsicle) or with rootbeer/dr pepper (just plain nummy)
    [/quote]

that sounds yummy!!!
  • ShareeMorty
    Options
    You must be bored you are quoting yourself LOL
  • kr1ssy23
    Options
    im still learning the whole quoting thing...im sorry :(
  • ShareeMorty
    Options

LOL tis ok, takes a bit to get the hang of things around here. I still cannot load pics.
  • kr1ssy23
    Options

LOL tis ok, takes a bit to get the hang of things around here. I still cannot load pics.

i USE photobucket...copy the IMG link and change to [img} and it works fine
  • Tender78
    Tender78 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Not really...woke up in a fine mood. It's just a pet peeve of mine. I often tell myself, while on facebook, must not correct other people's spelling on their own wall, must not correct other people's spelling on their own wall. I KNOW it annoys people. It annoys me too. I don't know why I do it. Just call me the spelling/grammar nazi. That's why I said I was sorry in my original post. Why did I do it if I felt the need to say I'm sorry to begin with? Again, I don't know. Maybe it's part of my OCD. Even when I text, I generally use correct spelling. I've actually been saved due to this. Had a so called friend that got a hold of my phone once and was trying to cause trouble between me and some people at work...they knew the texts weren't coming from me because they were full of the general text shorthand.
  • ShareeMorty
    Options

[/quote]

Not really...woke up in a fine mood. It's just a pet peeve of mine. I often tell myself, while on facebook, must not correct other people's spelling on their own wall, must not correct other people's spelling on their own wall. I KNOW it annoys people. It annoys me too. I don't know why I do it. Just call me the spelling/grammar nazi. That's why I said I was sorry in my original post. Why did I do it if I felt the need to say I'm sorry to begin with? Again, I don't know. Maybe it's part of my OCD. Even when I text, I generally use correct spelling. I've actually been saved due to this. Had a so called friend that got a hold of my phone once and was trying to cause trouble between me and some people at work...they knew the texts weren't coming from me because they were full of the general text shorthand.
    [/quote]

Bad spelling in articles drives me insane, I itch to get a red pen out and correct them all. I also text longhand, dirves people with old phones nuts when one text takes up 3 messages LOL
  • kr1ssy23
    Options

[/quote]

[/quote]

Im not tripping about it. Everyone is different with spellings and grammar. Its ok :)
  • bigswedeman
    bigswedeman Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    *HUGS*
  • ShareeMorty
    Options
    *HUGS*

For all of us? You must have big arms :tongue:
  • bigswedeman
    bigswedeman Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Well I am 6'4 :)
  • ShareeMorty
    Options
    Well I am 6'4 :)

:flowerforyou:
  • nsmith6325
    nsmith6325 Posts: 41
    Options
    You may have been until some drunk put their car into a tree and now I am up and lame too!
  • ShareeMorty
    Options
    You may have been until some drunk put their car into a tree and now I am up and lame too!

Am very glad I am only drinkin in charge of a laptop
  • kr1ssy23
    Options
    Im only 5 ft :(
  • ShareeMorty
    Options
    Im only 5 ft :(

Good things come in small packages my 5ft Stepmum always says