Options
TylerJ76
TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
He will be having some fun now!

Replies

• miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I just saw a headline at the grocery store calling him "The Penn State Pervert".
  • LivetoRun07
    LivetoRun07 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm sure K-Y will be making quite a profit from this...he's going to need it for all the guys that are going to make him their boy-toy in prison.
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure they're going to be nice enough to utilize KY.
  • MDawg81
    MDawg81 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Why hasn't someone come up with the headline "From Penn St to the State Pen" yet?
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Poor guy.

J/K. I hope they rip his @$$ open with a crow bar and jam a broken wine bottle into it. Then, castrate him and feed his balls to him before he dies.
  • Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Too bad he wasn't brought to justice MUCH sooner. He has been free for all these years. Just sad!
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Him. And a million others who will never be reported, unfortunately.
  • AmericanCowboy76
    AmericanCowboy76 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    No amount of punishment will undue the pain he has caused, but I hope the douche-bag gets to experience many a night with an andaconda weilding 300 pound biker.
  • llamalland
    llamalland Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Why hasn't someone come up with the headline "From Penn St to the State Pen" yet?

good one!
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    It is sad people continue to protect those who hurt kids b/c they won't to save the reputation of a business/person/entity. SMDH May the victims find closure and healing.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    now he can have all the shower sex he can handle
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    One down.... A million more to go.
    Yes.. Im so happy about this. That they caught him. Hes not getting away with that.
    He can burn in Hell. And then some. I don't want taxes out of my paycheck to house him, feed him, get lots of gay sex, & his free healthcare. I say lethal injection... Goodbye Mr Sandusky... Your going away for a long time... Bye Bye... M F er... I guess I sound fairly pissed...:explode:
  • miranda_mom
    Options

That totally just made me laugh out loud. I live in PA and we get the "state pen" joke often enough - so you're right - if fits perfectly here.
  • miranda_mom
    Options
    One down.... A million more to go.
    Yes.. Im so happy about this. That they caught him. Hes not getting away with that.
    He can burn in Hell. And then some. I don't want taxes out of my paycheck to house him, feed him, get lots of gay sex, & his free healthcare. I say lethal injection... Goodbye Mr Sandusky... Your going away for a long time... Bye Bye... M F er... I guess I sound fairly pissed...:explode:

Totally understandable.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I heard he's expected to be put in solitary confinement for his personal safety. From what I've heard about inmates' perceptions of child predators, he'd be dead first day mainline.
  • enyo123
    enyo123 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I heard he's expected to be put in solitary confinement for his personal safety. From what I've heard about inmates' perceptions of child predators, he'd be dead first day mainline.

And I'd be okay with that. Whatever inmate is kind enough to commit this public service homicide should get some kind of awesome perk for it.
  • dagott5
    dagott5 Posts: 3
    Options
    Can you say Michael Jackson!! Boy's & Girls
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    That was the cartoon on the editorial page in our paper today.
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    He will be in protective custody so he does not have much to worry about
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    He will be in protective custody so he does not have much to worry about
    but people can still get taken care of in protective custody.. at least that's how it happened on Oz :laugh: