Our Pets

Options
124»

Replies

• stacesand
    stacesand Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    my kitty!
    her name is...uh...kitty or kiki. The shelter named her Kiwi but I dont think it fits at all
    P6170001.jpg
    P6200044.jpg
    P6200045.jpg
    P6200046.jpg
    P6200047.jpg
    (she looks like shes winking a bit cuz she had a bit of a kitty cold when we first got her and one eye had a lil infection. shes healthy and hyper as can be now!)

No, pretty sure thats my kitty! And her name is Lady Guinivere.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    adorable! I love kitties like ours. Mines such a cuddlebug.

I like the name for yours too!
  • zebras
    zebras Posts: 600
    Options
    Max:

I am in love with your dog. My neighbors have one in my building named Josephine, and she is wonderful.

I'll sell him to ya for $10.

Somehow I doubt you would give him up. My cats wouldn't be too pleased with me either.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Max:

I am in love with your dog. My neighbors have one in my building named Josephine, and she is wonderful.

I'll sell him to ya for $10.

Somehow I doubt you would give him up. My cats wouldn't be too pleased with me either.

Yeah I would. His ashes are in a urn over the fireplace.

:laugh: :laugh:
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    We have 2 dogs & 2 kittens. You can see the pups in my signature - they are mini dachshunds. The black & tan is Bruno & Gigi is the dapple.

The kittens are a new addition to our new house. We recently had to put our old Siamese - Isis down. The kittens are Bogey - orange tabby 5 months & Zoey - Siamese 4 months.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    kk047.jpg

My babie girls!!:love::love:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    these are all awesome pics guys!

here's my boy, Zachary a pembroke welch Corgi, giving me encouragement right before a race!

me_zack.jpg

and here he is with his cousin (by marrage, ours not his) Molly the crazy parsons jack russel as puppies
    buddies1.jpg