I've heard the "T" and the "S" word!!!

Options
I've had people call me tiny, and skinny.. and lots tell me I look great!! Sometimes I feel like they're saying it just because they think they should, but so many have told me that it must be the truth!! Can't wait to hear the comments when I reach my goal weight! Vain? I EARNED THE RIGHT TO BE VAIN!!! So did everyone on here :)... Good things about my weight loss: new clothes; shopping in stores I couldn't before (bad thing: buying too many clothes), breathing better, no more dark patches of skin, keeping up with my friends (and sometimes outdoing them!), regulated periods, not being embarrassed to put my weight down when asked (ie. medical document).. etc...etc...etc :) yay us!!

Replies

• Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous they telling THE TRUTH:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Im starting to hear the word hey slim but I got 38 more to go :noway: :laugh:
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    it's true :laugh:
    checked ur profile you look awesome! may i ask how tall you are? [i ask because i started about the same and heading where you are now :happy: can't wait to look that good!

PG:flowerforyou:
  • zebras
    zebras Posts: 600
    Options
    I got "wasting away" the other day! I'm still 215! And it was from someone who is sincerely happy for me not joking around or being snide.
  • EllieAmancy
    EllieAmancy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You are looking AWESOME! And you deserve every compliment because you worked hard to get where you are now! WTG!!
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    you are deffinately looking great!!!........bask in the compliments and feel proud of what uve accomplished......u deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • MissesOfficer
    Options
    it's true :laugh:
    checked ur profile you look awesome! may i ask how tall you are? [i ask because i started about the same and heading where you are now :happy: can't wait to look that good!

PG:flowerforyou:
    I'm only 5'4 shorty hehe I still have 35 or 40 to lose. Thanks everyone!!
  • kristen5286
    kristen5286 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!! that is so awesome! I am far off from the 'T' and 'S' words.. but I swear my face is a bit thinner!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!