How to get rid of my muffin top, need help & suggestions

Options
2»

Replies

• april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I have this magazine and love it! I saw the exercises you are talking about. Don't know that I would be able to do them, but it is an awesome magazine with all kinds of good stuff!
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Pick up the July issue of OnFitness, there's a GREAT article on getting rid of belly flab. And OnFitness isn't a regular fitness magazine, it's a trainers rag, so it skips all the flowery stuff and get's right down to the exercises and nutrition needed to beat the belly back! you can get it at Barnes and Noble or online at onfitnessmag.com
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I will have to check this out, thanks!
  • benw
    benw Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Pick up the July issue of OnFitness, there's a GREAT article on getting rid of belly flab. And OnFitness isn't a regular fitness magazine, it's a trainers rag, so it skips all the flowery stuff and get's right down to the exercises and nutrition needed to beat the belly back! you can get it at Barnes and Noble or online at onfitnessmag.com

For those that can not find it in there book store the on line version is easy to use.
  • Chiny
    Chiny Posts: 321
    Options

For those that can not find it in there book store the on line version is easy to use.

Do you have a link to the online version?
  • Chiny
    Options
    Last night I convinced the WHOLE family to walk with me. This is a huge deal for me because my husband always jokes and says he's allergic to exercise :laugh: and as a family we've NEVER exercised together. He is skinny, his whole family is skinny but he knows that's no excuse for not exercising. Both our kids got on their bikes, I put on my Polar F4 HRM and off we went. We did walk to my parents house and stopped to see my 3yo neice for a little so I wasn't walking the WHOLE time but according to my HRM in total we were out for 1:34:28 (one hour, 34 minutes and 28 seconds) and I burned 356 calories with a max HR of 136, not to shabby I must say.

Also I didn't realize how fast time flies when you actually have someone to walk and chat with vs turning on an MP3 and going by yourself. Fun! Fun! Fun!
  • Chiny
    Options
    I have a confession to make. Last week I went on a cruise with hubby and our 2 kids and I ain't like a stinkin' pig!! :sad: I gained 2-3 pounds which looking at the numbers doesn't seem bad but I feel disgusting and sick and I have no discipline whatsoever when it comes to eating healthy :sad:

Ok now that I got that out I feel better, whew!
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    I have a confession to make. Last week I went on a cruise with hubby and our 2 kids and I ain't like a stinkin' pig!! :sad: I gained 2-3 pounds which looking at the numbers doesn't seem bad but I feel disgusting and sick and I have no discipline whatsoever when it comes to eating healthy :sad:

Ok now that I got that out I feel better, whew!

It's OK. Sometimes things like that give you better resolve when you come back. Take a deep breath and start again.

Welcome Back.:happy:
  • Chiny
    Options
    Thank you!