1st NSV i can cross my legs

Options
I know for some its a no big deal but for me it makes me happy i weigh 180 before started changing my eating habits and i was only 5 ft tall, i lost 20 lbs since may 7 2012, and for the first time in a long time i can cross my legs while sitting in the sofa the girly kind of cross legs if you know what i mean hehheeh
inspire me more guys! Share yours!

Replies

• kirat147
    kirat147 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    oh wow.. how did u manage to lose 20 pounds so quickly? i started around the same time you did, but so far i only lost 3 pounds..
  • Karenzky
    Karenzky Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    oh wow.. how did u manage to lose 20 pounds so quickly? i started around the same time you did, but so far i only lost 3 pounds..
    what is your starting weight?they said it depends on the weight, what i did was lessen my calorie intake and i walk as much as possible
  • Karenzky
    Options
    Sorry dp
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    That is a great NSV!! I can't wait to do that again :smile:
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling. I was 204lbs and I could cross them but it was not comfy to sit like that. Now I love it that I can do it....

Congrats on the weight loss
  • kirat147
    kirat147 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i started at 173 pounds.. do you have a specific amount of time that you walk/exercise per week?
  • Tashmayes
    Tashmayes Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    My NSV... having a guy on my ball team nickname me 'slim!'
  • apparatus195316
    apparatus195316 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Amazing weight loss and congratulations on your milestone!! :drinker:
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Wat to go! A real nsv! I remember when I first realized I could do that again.
  • Karenzky
    Options
    I know the feeling. I was 204lbs and I could cross them but it was not comfy to sit like that. Now I love it that I can do it....

Congrats on the weight loss
    i was also surprise :D
  • Karenzky
    Options
    i started at 173 pounds.. do you have a specific amount of time that you walk/exercise per week?
    every morning i do some exercise if i do not walk, some sit ups , jumping jacks and dumbells :D
  • Karenzky
    Options
    My NSV... having a guy on my ball team nickname me 'slim!'
    wow that is really awesome
  • Karenzky
    Options
    Wat to go! A real nsv! I remember when I first realized I could do that again.
    i know, hahaha i was really surprise!