Great job! Keep it up!!
  • MaryMacAttack
    MaryMacAttack Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    wow! great progress- thanks for sharing
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing! I've lost weight, but no real inches... so I think I might start Slim n 6 ;)

You look stunning, and it's so inspirational :D
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing! I've lost weight, but no real inches... so I think I might start Slim n 6 ;)

You look stunning, and it's so inspirational :D

Thanks! I'm in the opposite boat, no real weight loss but I am losing inches! Which I know is good but hard to grasp when I still have over 50 lbs to lose. I would give it a try, if you have it. If not check Amazon they have good deals :)
  • terpsoccer
    terpsoccer Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Doing great keep up the good work!
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Impressive progress in 21 days! :D
  • justdoit_steph
    Options
    Awesome change and in only 21 days!!! Wow!!!
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, what fast results! You look amazing, keep it up!! And so funny... as I type this an ad for Slim in 6 pops up on the side of my screen! lol. Congrats on your success!
  • jackalope37
    Options
    Amazing job!!!
  • nursenovak
    Options
    Thats awesome im def on a mission gotta get rid of mine as well GL :wink:
  • FungusTrooper
    FungusTrooper Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hope you manage to keep it off.
  • castroje
    castroje Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Great job! Excellent!!!

19747159.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • rwisner
    rwisner Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! What a MAFOR difference in a short period of time! COngrats to you! I am working SO hard to lose my back fat, HATE IT!!!!!!!!!
  • ayanderson3
    Options
    OMG, that is a major difference. I cant wait to see a difference I am goind to take a picture of mine this evening so I can notice the changes also. You look AWESOME keep it up. That and my stomach area are what I am working on.
  • caramel1920
    caramel1920 Posts: 271
    Options
    I was thinking about my next DVD purchase and you've definitely helped me decide! Slim in 6 it is!!!! Great job, keep up the good work and if I can lose one of my rolls, I'll be elated!!!:drinker:
  • monroe61
    Options
    OMG, that is a major difference. I cant wait to see a difference I am goind to take a picture of mine this evening so I can notice the changes also. You look AWESOME keep it up. That and my stomach area are what I am working on.

You got this!! I am working on my stomach as well...I wish it was such a difference as the back...I feel I won't be posting those for a while though...
  • monroe61
    Options
    I was thinking about my next DVD purchase and you've definitely helped me decide! Slim in 6 it is!!!! Great job, keep up the good work and if I can lose one of my rolls, I'll be elated!!!:drinker:

Unless you are helping out a beachbody coach I would definitely check out amazon.com, they have really good deals on there :)

Good luck you got this!! and thank you
  • caramel1920
    caramel1920 Posts: 271
    Options
    Thanks for the tip!:happy:
  • kitka82
    kitka82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Holy toledo, you look amazing! Keep it up. :)
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Inspirational - Congrats to you!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!