New to FP using Insanity

Hi all, I am a 37 year old mom of three teenagers, nursing student, Home health aide. I just started Insanity this week. I am on day 6. I love it! It is the absolute hardest workout ever made (in my opinion), but makes me feel amazing afterwards. During, not so much! I am trying to lose weight and tone so i can feel better about myself. I have changed my eating habits and am following the Elite Nutrition guide that came with Insanity. My energy is through the roof and my mood is so much better. I love doing something just for me. I hope to be successful in this endeavor as it is scary as all get out every day to wake up and know I have another 40 minutes with Shaun T!

Replies

• Krystal7786
    Krystal7786 Posts: 103 Member
    feel free to add me...im on week one too just finished day 6. theres a great support team here and an excellent insanity forum :)
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    You can do it! I'm doing Insanity as well. I just started week 3. I love it, well sometimes hahaha. We'll get through it! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • mstclair03
    mstclair03 Posts: 151
    Yay all of us insane folks! The Insanity workout certainly lives up to its name! I'm just into my third week, and can already feel a difference with my cardio! I've never had any problem with strength workouts, but my cardio always needed work. Good luck, and feel free to add. :-)
  • brazelmama
    brazelmama Posts: 25
    Hi all, I am a 37 year old mom of three teenagers, nursing student, Home health aide. I just started Insanity this week. I am on day 6. I love it! It is the absolute hardest workout ever made (in my opinion), but makes me feel amazing afterwards. During, not so much! I am trying to lose weight and tone so i can feel better about myself. I have changed my eating habits and am following the Elite Nutrition guide that came with Insanity. My energy is through the roof and my mood is so much better. I love doing something just for me. I hope to be successful in this endeavor as it is scary as all get out every day to wake up and know I have another 40 minutes with Shaun T!

I am a 32 year old mom of a 7 and 6 year old, nursing student as well. I just finished my first week. I love it and hate it. You can do it! Congratulations on you first week.