BRUSH YOUR TEETH

racoon1
racoon1 Posts: 78
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi Everyone reading this. I read about this quite a while ago when I first started to change my lifestyle ( the forever diet) anyway when you feel a craving coming along brush your teeth it works of course food and freshly brushed teeth don't mix YUK!! :tongue: . best part allthe benefits clean mouth, sparkling teeth , oh yeah and uh those ugly EXTRA cals that didn't reach your waistline or buttoks :laugh:
All ya gotta do is brush ( at work, home whereever.)

Replies

• 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    OMG is should of done this 5 hours ago:devil: This is the 1st day I've total blown it for a long time now. I just ate 500 extra calories in snacks. I don't know why I'm so unsatisfied today...I think it was the Kelloggs cereal bars. They were so good. I think it was the sugar...it made me want more & more.

I even worked out 60 minutes and still have 278 C more to go. I think I'll just call it a night & start over fresh tomorrow. Thanks
  • Grate
    Grate Posts: 71
    What an awesome idea!!! I am going to remember that and do it next time I want to head off for a snack. Thank you so much
  • carrieberrie
    carrieberrie Posts: 356 Member
    Hi Everyone reading this. I read about this quite a while ago when I first started to change my lifestyle ( the forever diet) anyway when you feel a craving coming along brush your teeth it works of course food and freshly brushed teeth don't mix YUK!! :tongue: . best part allthe benefits clean mouth, sparkling teeth , oh yeah and uh those ugly EXTRA cals that didn't reach your waistline or buttoks :laugh:
    All ya gotta do is brush ( at work, home whereever.)

I do this all the time! Works like a charm! I will not eat if I just brushed my teeth! Ihave a thing about eating food and then going to bed YUK!
This discussion has been closed.