~marry~ a celebrity

Options

Replies

• Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    There are several that look great on the screen, but my disconnect is the reality of most celeb failed relationships.
    These people are ugly up close.
    I'll pass!
  • jus_in_bello
    jus_in_bello Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    My celebrity crushes are married to each other, so I'll just slip on in there with them. They're a private couple which is impressive because Mr. Ackles is a leading actor in a show known for it's rabid fans.
  • moss11
    moss11 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Colin Firth!
  • Th3Machine
    Th3Machine Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Michelle Rodriguez
  • DieselGrrl
    DieselGrrl Posts: 55
    Options
    David Denman (AKA "Roy" from The Office. Because he's perfect :love:
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I'd have a dirty romp in the hay with dirty Colin Farrell....no marriage...he is just too dirty for me!
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Denzel Washington! Everything about him is sexy :love:
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Tom hardy .. holy mother of all good things... he is hot and accented and my kind of trouble. :D
  • iKapuniai
    iKapuniai Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Can I just be in a polygamous relationship? K thanks.
    Here are my lovers:

Dwayne Johnson - loved that man since 1997 when he was at WWF - he's a great actor, he's hilarious, sweet, family oriented and just seems to have an overall wonderful personality (and body, duh) and he's samoan... I love my islanders!

Steve Austin (same as above)

Tom Hardy - not much for the accent, but his body is bangin.

Liam Neeson - hot - love my older men lol

Ryan Reynolds - body and personality

Michelle Rodriguez - her body, and every role she plays is totally equal to her testosterone driven counterparts, yet she's still feminine and beautiful

Ugh, there's sooooooo many... but if I had to choose just ONE... I'ma stick to mr johnson! Yum.
  • balancejenn
    balancejenn Posts: 234
    Options
    dave matthews, he sings straight to my soul.. love love love him :)

^^^this^^^
  • hsandall
    hsandall Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Can't decide between Michael Fassbender, Joseph Fiennes, Gerard Butler, and Hugh Jackman! Accents are hot!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Sandra Bullock, she is really the one for me!
    Brains, Comedic personality, etc.
    Girl next door look but prob a FREAK in the bedroom!!
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    So many, but to marry.....

Nigella Lawson.

Google her.....
  • TheFitFireman
    TheFitFireman Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Kate Upton

Sexy girl with real curves, the way a woman should look. This is purely based off of physical attraction though, not sure what her personality is like.
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Steven Tyler....SEXY!
  • Nicola0000
    Nicola0000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Alan Rickman!! I have a thing for older men, apparently! :tongue: He's handsome, his voice...well, if you can hear, and know what he sounds like, I probably don't need to elaborate on that one! He's talented, and he seems like a very nice and interesting person. The British accent doesn't hurt either!! :wink:

Saw him in a London park the other day. Don't see the attraction myself! :wink:
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Robert Downey, Jr.!! :heart: :heart:

bda79395b5f40b546d0ecae618ea1315.jpg
  • Gyoza11
    Gyoza11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Too many choices.....
    Mark Hamill, Russel Brand, Noel Fielding, Neil Patrick Harris (I know he's gay but this is my fantasy world we're talking about!!".
    Tim Curry and Malcolm Mcdowel when they where young...
    Out of all these at the moment... Probably Mark Hamill cause I've been obsessing over the Joker recently (huge comic book/animation fan).
    Still, If I'd have been alive when Malcolm Mcdowel was young I would've done anything to get to know him!

Edit: Wait wait wait!! I take everything back! I'd do anything to marry Tim Minchin!!
  • CookieCrumble
    CookieCrumble Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Alan Rickman... Phillip Glennister... Marc Warren AND Donald Sutherland... :love:

I figure the greater the number of husbands, the more likely it is that I'd find at least one of them irresistable at any one time... :bigsmile:
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Noah Wyle, who was doctor John Carter from ER. He was so cute and had a great character.....but even before him, Anthony Edwards who was Doctor Mark Green from the same show.....he was dorky but DAMN there was something about him.

(Only ER fans will know what I'm talking about ;)