New to FitnessPal

Options
I just wanted to introduce myself to the site. My name is Stephanie! I am currently in the USAF and I have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism. It has been a struggle with my weight but I plan to lose it slowly but surely! :flowerforyou: If any of you have any information on diets about hypothyroidism let me know. I do know the basics but I could always use more information.

Replies

• lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    SmileyFace.png
    Welcome. I believe there are quite a handful of people on here with hypothyroidism that are successfully losing weight. You'll get great opinions and advice.
  • Sherry79
    Sherry79 Posts: 74
    Options
    Welcome Stephanie! I'm fairly new here too but I :love: love:love: it already and I'm sure you will too!!:happy:
  • Stephanieb325
    Stephanieb325 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I love it on here too!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: